X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    He's clearly joking mate.

For me this event was...eh. On the one hand there were some surprises, which is nice. I found the recent Sony show a snorefest because it was all stuff I knew about.

On the other those surprises were a Kirby game, an Actraiser remaster, and Chris Pratt as Mario. So. Lord Miyamoto giveth, and Lord Miyamoto taketh away.

I will say that I'll probably sub to the N64/Megadrive service once they bring Waverace to it
    aw let me poke him some more its Friday its slow and I'm bored

The last of KIrby looks pretty cool to be fair I initially skipped the trailer thinking Meh another Kirby platformer, but i really like that they have moved it to 3d and given you an interesting world to explore while keeping a lot of the Kirby mechanics i wouldn't be surprised if this is really good.

Comment

Ok now it's got weird

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        Ok now it's got weird
        poke poke

"Almost" absolutely flawless*

*if you ignore the Visual, sound, and speed issues

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
          poke poke

"Almost" absolutely flawless*

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post

All that's missing is Master chief nodding at super mario 64 on his xbox repeating the line " Absolutley flawless"

Comment

Nintendo fan excitement at the impending arrival of N64 games for Nintendo Switch Online has been tempered somewhat in …

Comment

Flawlessly running at 50hz with borders!

Comment

Flawlessly running at 50hz with borders!
                  Borders?! The reason that so many voted for Brexit!!

Comment

LOL so they used the crap versions of the N64 games as well, man what a bargain that addon pass is A nice reminder of the peasant gaming region we live in gotta love them borders & slow games.

Would it really have killed Nintendo just to put the usa versions on it's not like anyones craving PAL authenticity on a emulated service. Guess some people are gonna lap it up all the same, i still find the buzz around N64 weird it's like all of a sudden it's cool again.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Borders?! The reason that so many voted for Brexit!!
                      Brexiter gamers are no doubt delighted that the ROMs will be running at the proper British refresh rate.

Comment

Hard pass if they pull that **** again.

Comment

So you're telling me I should stick to my N64 emulator? Thanks Nintendo.

Comment

Brexiter gamers are no doubt delighted that the ROMs will be running at the proper British refresh rate.
                            But didn't many UK games come with instructions in European languages? Brexit lads should stick to Spectrum and Amstrad glory days. Is the Scart lead a euro standard?

Comment

The Boardersdown site name has never been so apt.

Never stop being you Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                                But didn't many UK games come with instructions in European languages? Brexit lads should stick to Spectrum and Amstrad glory days. Is the Scart lead a euro standard?
                                SCART is French so I think we should abandon our SCART leads and revert to composite.

Comment

Working...
                                X