No announcement yet.

Gaming News So Small It Gets a Second Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Vampire Survivors - free "Laborratory" update.

"New Content:
    - 7 new EXTRA achievements
    - 1 new challenge stage
    - 1 new bonus stage
    - 1 new character
    - 1 new weapon with its evolution
    - 1 new passive weapon
    - 1 new power-up, Seal III​"

Comment

New game from Kaizen "friend of the forum" Game Works!

From the creators of Paradise Killer comes the world’s first (and best) Open World Mascot Management Crime Drama: this is Promise Mascot Agency.

Explore the cursed town of Kaso-Machi! Recruit and train mascot friends! Help out when jobs go wrong! Solve the mystery of your exile! Help Pinky work through her many anger issues! Turn Promise Mascot Agency into the best agency in Japan! Go go, Michi and Pinky!

Promise Mascot Agency is coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam Deck and Windows in 2025.
      KGW are good people, Paradise Killer ruled, and this looks excellent. I'm there!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        New game from Kaizen "friend of the forum" Game Works!

KGW are good people, Paradise Killer ruled, and this looks excellent. I'm there!
        Everything about this trailer was a YES for me, paradise killer absolutely rocked and I’m glad they are following it up with something completely different but equally unique.

Comment

Absolutely sick of these Open World Mascot Management Crime Drama games saturating the market.

Comment

With Red Dead Redemption II selling a meagre 65m units worldwide and Take-Two's annual revenue for last year hovering at around a paltry $5.3bn, it was clearly time for the company to make some hard decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post

Everything about this trailer was a YES for me, paradise killer absolutely rocked and I’m glad they are following it up with something completely different but equally unique.
              Looks mad as a box of frogs wish it was a bit more colourful though looks like a mid gen xbox 360 game in how brown and grimy it looks.

Comment

Devil Blade Reboot will lsunch on Steam the 24th of May.

Comment

Just seen Pac-Man Chomp Champs,on the steam top incoming list, looks pretty good and seems to be on every platform in 2 days

Comment

Ubisoft has canned The Division: Heartlands

So Skull & Bones finally had an impact

Comment

Working...
                    X