No announcement yet.

Nintendo Switch: Thread 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having put 32 hours in to snes DQ3 recently getting to half way point, then getting smashed by the big boss which gatekept me so hard i needed relevel 3 characters 2 times back level 30 to get myself 2xSages... not sure i could go without save scumming metal babbles... for 10k exp go.

The art for the monsters and the animation are spot on for doing justice to the snes version. Wonder if they would change any of the personality levelling insanity and the way of releveling characters for advance jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Ace attourney collection has gone live on amazon japan, has english like the other collections. They also have some of the other direct games up like mario & luigi & the new zelda one. I grabbed a preorder of mario & luigi as i have all of the games in the series in japanese anyway, if it ends up been a multi language release then bonus,

Here's the amazon link for ace attourney at least, as it's hidden away right on the final pages of the preorder section so it doesn't appear easily unless you click right to the and as it was mixed in with the usa games amazon has up fpr preorder.
      https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      I will be amazed if Mario and Luigi is not multi-language. That would be extremely unusual for a major first party release on the Switch.

Comment

Infographix!

Comment

That’s so weird seeing Horizon on a Nintendo line up.

Comment

How weird is it that butters predicted that there would be a game called Hello Kitty Island Adventure 15 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              How weird is it that butters predicted that there would be a game called Hello Kitty Island Adventure 15 years ago

I knew the name sounded familiar!

He mentions it in the Warcraft episode, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

I knew the name sounded familiar!

He mentions it in the Warcraft episode, right?
                yeah, there is a clip of it in that link above where butters says

"i don't play World of Warcraft I play Hello Kitty Island Adventure"

Its become a bit of a meme so is really smart marketing to lean into it, nobody ever thought they would go the whole hog and make an Animal Crossing inspired game and actually make it though and from what I'm hearing it's not just an animal crossing clone but does it own thing too.
                Last edited by Lebowski; 24-06-2024, 12:07.

Comment

Working...
                X