PlayStation 5: Thread 05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
    It's been a while since i went in to the PS store, when did they change the browsing filter for new games out to include every single freaking announced and ready to pre-order game, how the heck are you suppose to find anything new.
    Where have you been since PSN started? Its always been rubbish for the most part.

But to be fair, all the stores are a mess of half arsed advertising and poor layouts, all of them. I loaded up Steam for the first time in ages last week and it’s an absolute spiders web (the search works well at least).

Comment

Game Store fronts and TV menus using TV controller... they must be all taken to court and sprayed with firehoses from angry users.

Comment

I've never struggled to work my way around any of the stores steam xbox psn, though it does seem silly to put pre-order stuff you cant buy in with the main store stuff.

What i do like about the psn store is it organises PSVR VR and PSVR2 into their own sections, I regularly browse the psvr2 section to see what's on sale.
        Last edited by Lebowski; 20-05-2024, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

Where have you been since PSN started? Its always been rubbish for the most part.

But to be fair, all the stores are a mess of half arsed advertising and poor layouts, all of them. I loaded up Steam for the first time in ages last week and it’s an absolute spiders web (the search works well at least).
          You could at least in the past use the browse function, hit "New-Old releases" filter and see only the last couple of weeks of new stuff on the store (granted it was alot of phone port trash and £1.75 visual novels), now it's full of pre-orders announced half a year ago.

Comment

I can loosely manage with the store, likely because I buy so infrequently on it, but the phone app version is like they went out their way to make it worse

Comment

A new Astro Bot game for PlayStation 5 could be announced within weeks, it’s claimed.

That’s according to prolific game leaker Billlbil-Kun, who writes on Deallabs that they’ve heard the title could be called simply, ‘Astro Bot’, and announced within the next 15 days.
              [...]
              According to Billbil-Kun, the game will be released for PlayStation 5, as opposed to PlayStation VR like the previous full entry.​

Comment

Might as well title it Astro-Bot: Game of the Year Edition now and get it over with

Comment

Its happening people!!!!!! Places!!! Places!!!!

Comment

Ah sheeeet

Still the best PS5 game
                    Last edited by hudson; 24-05-2024, 18:39.

Comment

Sony's 'E3' showcase said to be sometime this coming week

Comment

Pleased to hear there is more Astro Bot coming our way but a bit disappointed it's not a PSVR2 title. Come on PlayStation show us you really are supporting your (very) expensive peripheral.

Comment

The absence of even rumours of titles this close to the announcements season feels like we're potentially days away from Sony confirming they've abandoned PSVR2 in effect

Comment

Celebrate with player activities, bonus Game Catalog, PS VR2 and PS2 titles through PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium, compelling offers, and more.

Years in the waiting! PS2 games come to PS4+

3 of them

Comment

I put my subscription down to basic and paid for a month in prep for the new Sony upgrade deal coming this month..... this was the wrong thing to do my current offer is 30% off a one month subscription to premium or 20% off a one-month subscription to extra with no way to change it to get the 20% or 30% off the year sub

Comment

If you now bought a year of the basic tier then the offers would probably change to be 20/30% off a year of Premium/Extra?

Comment

Working...
                                X