Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds a pretty fair price to me (wish I had the dosh!)

Comment

That was me with the question is valuation thread. Found out the one I got was modded, albeit only to play US games (as well as JAP). Didn't get any buyers at ?190 for the console (with box, manuals, remote etc.), so take the ?250 valuation with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Well it's fully modded for region free dvd, jpn/us games and has the saur cable, hopefully that'll make it ?250.00. Plus I don't think you could buy better in terms of condition</gloat> I got to hand pick when I collected it from a mate's stock

Comment

Originally posted by tyler
          Well it's fully modded for region free dvd, jpn/us games and has the saur cable, hopefully that'll make it ?250.00. Plus I don't think you could buy better in terms of condition</gloat> I got to hand pick when I collected it from a mate's stock
          Yeah mate, mine is the same. Only difference is it didn't have the Saur cable. Still, good luck in getting that. Would be some good beer money

Comment

Originally posted by tyler
            Plus I don't think you could buy better in terms of condition</gloat> I got to hand pick when I collected it from a mate's stock
            must of missed the one i had

anyway i recently sold mine (sorry Jon-Paul):

Fully boxed modded system - all paperwork etc etc etc
            Q gameboy player
            Spare Q controller
            Saurian cable

?455 and i gave i too the guy in person so there was no shipping fees

Comment

Originally posted by Junko
              Ow much should I ask for a boxed PAL DC Samba De Amigo with , mat , marraccas baggies , instructions etc everything . Everything in A+ nick but the box is a bit creased and dented

Cheers

Erm , anyone ???

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                must of missed the one i had

anyway i recently sold mine (sorry Jon-Paul):

Fully boxed modded system - all paperwork etc etc etc
                Q gameboy player
                Spare Q controller
                Saurian cable

?455 and i gave i too the guy in person so there was no shipping fees
                I take it all back. You might get the ?250 you want tyler. Hopefully mine fetches a good price on ebay.

Comment

Any idea what the Prima Strategy Guide for Secret Of Mana might go for? Good nick & all that.

Comment

Any idea how much im likley to get for a JAP/US Switched Spice orange Gamecube + Matching Spice orange GBA Player with a modded RGB Lead and UK power supply all fully boxed ?????

Comment

Hi,
                      Could anyone possibly comment on what the following bundle should be sold for, or if there are any 'special' items which maybe should be sold individually? (I think I read WE 6:FE was quite rare and selling for a good price although that was a year or 2 ago).

The RGB cable was made by a fella called Paul Groundwater back in 2002, it's a great build quality. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Paul was the original designer of these cables but only built a very limited quantity himself.

Any comments much appreciated.

Thanks

BerserkGoose

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Japanese Gamecube (purple), plays Japanese & USA games (Switch on the back) complete with Stepdown. GC is boxed, some marks on the casing as expected for a launch machine.

Pads:
                      1 Standard (Purple) & 1 Wavebird (Grey)

Video Cable:
                      Choice of modded RGB Scart Cable, official GC Component Cable OR VGA Cable (Component or VGA come with seperate audio cable)

3 x Memory Cards (One of these is a 251 Memory Card-Required for Winning Eleven 6)

Japanese Games:
                      The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
                      The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (Complete with GBA Link Cable)
                      Biohazard (AKA Resident Evil)
                      Super Mario Sunshine
                      Viewtiful Joe
                      Soul Calibur 2
                      Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution
                      Ikaruga

USA Games:
                      F-Zero GX
                      Star Wars: Rogue Leader
                      Star Wars: Rebel Strike
                      Resident Evil Zero
                      Resident Evil 4
                      Luigi's Mansion
                      Super Monkey Ball
                      Star Fox Adventures
                      Metroid Prime
                      Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

All games are boxed with instructions.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello, could anyone tell me if SH Alpha 3 upper on GBA (PAL) is actually worth anything? Thanks in advance.

Comment

anyone know what Rez Playstation 2 USA version goes for?

Comment

Usually about $70-100 on ebay.com

More if it's sealed...

Comment

Adam Stone (he says hi all) has asked me to value some of his stuff, so give us a hand please:

There's a signed copy of Metal Gear (Kojima).
                              Final Fantasy 9 soundtrack 2 disc (white)
                              Final Fantasy 11 soundtrack 3 disc (beautiful)

Any ideas?
                              Many thanks.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ico jpn original? I want to trade my pal standard version for this, but which is worth more?

To charlesr, I remember seeing those FF9 soundtracks on ebay for around $30-35 new, if that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X