Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full set of Edge magazines, from 1 onwards. Everyone that came in a special plastic baggie (1 uptil 20?) has the baggie. in 3 EDGE binders/folders. Includes Special Issues.

Comment

on ebay:

id say issues 1-30 in the binder will get somewhere around ?10-?20
      the rest of the normal issues range between ?1-?3
      specials around ?2-?4.

These prices are estimates, and right now on ebay they're not worth that much.
      Also take into account the cost of postage, as postage will normally cost around ?2 an issue, which tends to put buyers off.

Comment

anyone have any idea how much a LE boxset of Don't Panic Seaman (DC) would go for? Not minty mint, but good condition.

Also, how much for all this:
        (games are house of dead, virtual cop 2, get bass, crazy taxi, blue stinger)
        Last edited by themanwithapc; 09-10-2005, 20:47.

Comment

Originally posted by hasanhadi
          on ebay:

id say issues 1-30 in the binder will get somewhere around ?10-?20
          the rest of the normal issues range between ?1-?3
          specials around ?2-?4.

These prices are estimates, and right now on ebay they're not worth that much.
          Also take into account the cost of postage, as postage will normally cost around ?2 an issue, which tends to put buyers off.

thanks for the approximation. buyer is willing to collect, but your valuation seems a bit odd.

Do you mean issues 1-30 in a binder will get ?10-?20 each? how can each issue be in a seperate binder? or do you mean ?10-?20 for the lot? that works out at 66p an issue...

Comment

I sold most of my EDGE mags on ebay recently with 99p start bid for each issue. Only 2 or 3 of them got more than 99p. Was a waste of time!

I'd suggest selling them in a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
              I sold most of my EDGE mags on ebay recently with 99p start bid for each issue. Only 2 or 3 of them got more than 99p. Was a waste of time!

I'd suggest selling them in a lot.
              Yeah, I won't be splitting them, hence asking for a price on the whole set. I have an interested buyer who wants the lot. he lives in my town and will pick 'em up. I just need to guage a fair price.

Comment

Originally posted by muddy
                thanks for the approximation. buyer is willing to collect, but your valuation seems a bit odd.

Do you mean issues 1-30 in a binder will get ?10-?20 each? how can each issue be in a seperate binder? or do you mean ?10-?20 for the lot? that works out at 66p an issue...
                sorry i meant each binder with all issues in eg/ binder 1 issues 1-13, etc, for each year.

I shouldnt have said 1-30, its actually 1-39 for the first 3 years, right?

Comment

how much would I get for below?

NeoGeoPocket Carmoflage boxed in mint condition.
                  NeoGeoPocket Skeleton boxed in mint condition.
                  Famitsu limited GameBoy Light sealed new.

cheers

Comment

how much is the pal version of saturn bomberman worth?
                    managed to pick it up for a tenner in gamestation.

Comment

can be as low as A$9.50 and as high as A$120 from what I saw on eBay... O_o

Comment

How much is a proper mint condition of the UK release of F-Zero Maximum Velocity (the first GBA F-Zero) worth?

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
                          How much is a proper mint condition of the UK release of F-Zero Maximum Velocity (the first GBA F-Zero) worth?
                          Not a lot, sold one myself a couple of months back. Only went on eBay for a few quid.

Comment

Anyone know what Frogger Beyond on the Gamecube is worth? I've not seen many around these days.

Comment

Just wondering how much a PAL Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Saturn goes for these days. I have a spare boxset of this and am thinking about possibly selling this or trading.

Cheers

Comment

I think, on ebay around ?70-?90

Comment

Working...
                                X