Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much am i looking to shift this lot for individually - dont have a clue really and wanna put em on ebay so if anyone can help.
    JAP DC - psyvariar 2 - The will to Fabricate - Mint condition inc Spine and Instructions

JAP DC - Shenume I - Mint Complete with all Discs and Leaflets

JAP DC - Shenume II - Mint Complete with all Discs and Leaflets

JAP DC - Daytona USA 2001 - Excellent Condition Complete with Instructions and Spine

JAP DC - Star Gladiator 2 - Good condition with instructions

PAL DC - Ferrari F355 - Excellent condition Complete

Cheers, Mark

Comment

JAP DC - psyvariar 2 - The will to Fabricate - Mint condition inc Spine and Instructions ?30-35

JAP DC - Shenume I - Mint Complete with all Discs and Leaflets ?15-20
      JAP DC - Shenume II - Mint Complete with all Discs and Leaflets ?20-25

JAP DC - Daytona USA 2001 - Excellent Condition Complete with Instructions and Spine ?8

JAP DC - Star Gladiator 2 - Good condition with instructions ?5

PAL DC - Ferrari F355 - Excellent condition Complete ?3

Comment

thank you very much Super Dan

Comment

That shenmue 1 figure seems far too high? I've seen it go for ?5 and under the majority of the time...

Comment

Not sure if things have changed but earlier this Summer copies of Psyvariar 2 were struggling to sell for over ?20

Comment

Ive got a couple of them street fighter PS2 box sets the ones with the special pads in and the nice hollographic boxes. Ive got a ken and chun li one just wondering what they are worth those two are unopened as well, im looking to get rid just want to know how much to sell them for.

Comment

Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence Limited Edition

Same as This. Any idea how much I can get for this?

No completed listings on ebay, and I don't know anywhere that still sells it. A quick google turns up one copy on sale for 209 Euros! Is this price realistic?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986
                  Ive got a couple of them street fighter PS2 box sets the ones with the special pads in and the nice hollographic boxes. Ive got a ken and chun li one just wondering what they are worth those two are unopened as well, im looking to get rid just want to know how much to sell them for.
                  not much right now!

i had to end up selling the chun-li one for ?13 buy it now on ebay after weeks of trying to sell it for ?15-?18

i'd say no more than ?15 each. i'm keeping my ryu pad because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                    Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence Limited Edition

Same as This. Any idea how much I can get for this?
                    ?70 - ?80

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986

they are ?10 in a shop in town brand new

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
                        ?70 - ?80
                        Cheers.

Comment

hey i posted this before but nobody responded. does anyone know an approximate value for:

PAL neo geo aes, ball is slightly cracked but its otherwise perfect, all poly inserts
                          samsho 2 jap
                          fatal fury special jap
                          its got an rgb scart too

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick

No completed listings on ebay, and I don't know anywhere that still sells it.
                            Game Choice Club sell it for $120 (?67) brandnew.

http://gamechoiceclub.com/navigatePr...roduct_id=3883

Comment

Originally posted by zangetsu
                              hey i posted this before but nobody responded. does anyone know an approximate value for:

PAL neo geo aes, ball is slightly cracked but its otherwise perfect, all poly inserts
                              samsho 2 jap
                              fatal fury special jap
                              its got an rgb scart too

thanks
                              i sold the same package for ?150 + delivery last year

should mention it was a jpn system though
                              Last edited by ince; 02-10-2005, 17:45.

Comment

Originally posted by the_dude
                                Game Choice Club sell it for $120 (?67) brandnew.

http://gamechoiceclub.com/navigatePr...roduct_id=3883
                                Cheers, I couldn't remember the URL to that place. Mine is also brand-new so I'll be hoping to get at least that for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X