Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what the going rate for an american God of War is like right now? Cheers...

Comment

Anyone know what Border Down D-Direct edition would be worth?
      I know the ltd ed versions are going for quite a bit generally, does the D-Direct edition with the mousemat command more?
      Thank You.

Comment

what would be the rough estimate on MegaDrive Panorama Cotton SAMPLE cart?

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve
          Anyone know what Border Down D-Direct edition would be worth?
          I know the ltd ed versions are going for quite a bit generally, does the D-Direct edition with the mousemat command more?
          Thank You.

$80 on Play Asia,if they have it in stock. Reckon you could ask ?50 for it on here.
          Last edited by Pavey; 13-09-2005, 16:06.

Comment

Mint boxed pal DC,hardly had any use as i got an NTSC one shortly after. I even have the receipt.

Ta.

Comment

God of War (US) - ?15

Border Down D-Direct (JPN) - ?60 to ?80

Comment

just wondering what a second hand spice orange gamecube goes for as i'm bidding on one at the minute and its up to 60quid ?

Comment

Anyone know how much a Pure White Jap 2nd Anniversary Xboxes (ltd ed of 1000) in minty condition is currently worth?

Only the console & power lead have been used for approx. 10 hours. The bundled white controller, Xbox live kit, dvd remote etc. are all unused & still sealed in their bags.

Cheers guys!

Comment

When ive seen them going on here they've come in at around the 300 mark,and gone right down to 200 before being taken off.

Half pint had one at that and im not sure if he sold it. I'd definitely be interested though.

Comment

Hello,

I'm really finding it hard to find a price for a boxed mint Mortal Kombat Trilogy on pal Sega Saturn. I think it's quite rare. Anyone have a ballpark figure?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
                        When ive seen them going on here they've come in at around the 300 mark,and gone right down to 200 before being taken off.

Half pint had one at that and im not sure if he sold it. I'd definitely be interested though.
                        Cheers Nick.

That's a bit of a bummer - had hoped it would've at least held it's original value.

I'll probably hold onto it for now but if I decide to sell I'll give you first refusal mate.

Thanks!

Comment

Hey all
                          What would I be looking at for the following?
                          Gundam Red Gamecube - limited edition. Boxed + almost complete(MISSING FIGURE)
                          Kill Bill Volume 1 Jpn DVD Boxset?

Ta!

Comment

Hmm not quite sure of the price of a gundam red cube if its missing the figure. I remember nick pavey paid around ?150 for his complete one. So umm maybe knock ?10-15 off for the figure.

They are still pretty hard to find outside of japan though, ebay hardly ever has them on there. Yahoo auctions has a few more but not obscene amounts.

Comment

Cheers for the info mate. I'm not sure whether to sell or not, kinda a predicament of sorts If I do, I'll probably try to push for ?150 or so, mainly because I need the money so bad... ([^_^])

Any ideas on the kill bill boxset anyone?

Comment

Anyone able to provide me with an estimate on a V1.5 PSP (used), with a memorystick stuck in the slot? Zero dead pixels as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X