Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kubrick
    Cheers, I couldn't remember the URL to that place. Mine is also brand-new so I'll be hoping to get at least that for it.
    No probs buddy. This time next year, the game will be worth double what it is just now. Only 10,000 copies ever produced.

Comment

That amazes me, it really does. I know its a pointless observation, but Ive seen them in shops in Japan for under 1,000Y (?5).

Ridiculous!

Comment

The big box limited edition version?

Comment

Yeah. The only reason I havent got one is because of its damn size

Comment

Any ideas about this...

I seem to remember reading somewhere that it is quite a rare set? Can't find any on ebay.

Thanks, Rich

Comment

Not sure, but that's the set we got at some point in 1988.
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

How much is this worth?

Black UK PSP (with 11 months warranty, reciept can be supplied)
                Spiderman 2 UMD (Sealed)

PSP has been used but is in mint condition
                One slightly brighter than the rest pixel, can only really be seen on a flat black background. It's in the bottom right of the screen and is completely unnoticable when playing or watching films.

All the usual accesories (case, headphones, remote are unused)
                Boxed (Box in perfect nick)

No games (I'm keeping them for my white one)

Thinking it might be worth selling on Ebay as I could get a little bit more for it there.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Cubik

Comment

Namco JogCon - unboxed, goodd nick though and working, dark slate grey - how much, bitchez?

Comment

Hiya, any Idea on what an Xbox, s-controller, ps2 pad converter, chipped with aladin and 120gb hdd, crossover cable & 12 month live package(headset, 12mth card & demo disc) with Halo 1&2 and Midtown Madness 3? thank you
                    Last edited by Guest; 08-10-2005, 19:22.

Comment

Complete set of final fantasy for ps1, anthology, origins, VI, VII, VIII, IX and tactics ( ntsc )

all original releases.

any ideas ?

Comment

Hello everyone.

Just wondering what an ultimate super mint condition GBAsp Final Fantasy Tactics Ltd Edition boxset would be worth? Just like this one Ling Jr has.

It's been out of it's box twice - once to show my mates and my Mum when it arrived, and once to fully discharge the battery (and show my rather unimpressed missus). I's in absolutely mint condition. The GBA sp itself is pearlescent (sp?) white and has a nice felt bag and keychain inside the box.

I also ave that strategy guide. Absolutely lovely book with a random trading card sealed in the back. It too is mint.

So um, yeah, what would this be worth?

Thanks very much.

Comment

Hi,

Anyone able to give me a rough price on a Panasonic Q GC (unmodded)?

Comment

Originally posted by themanwithapc
                            Hi,

Anyone able to give me a rough price on a Panasonic Q GC (unmodded)?

I sold mine a few weeks ago mint and boxed with no extras except a english faceplate for the remote for ?219.99

Comment

Think I got about ?170 for mine on ebay last year. Like yours it was mint and barely touched.

Originally posted by m0nk3y
                              Hello everyone.

Just wondering what an ultimate super mint condition GBAsp Final Fantasy Tactics Ltd Edition boxset would be worth? Just like this one Ling Jr has.

It's been out of it's box twice - once to show my mates and my Mum when it arrived, and once to fully discharge the battery (and show my rather unimpressed missus). I's in absolutely mint condition. The GBA sp itself is pearlescent (sp?) white and has a nice felt bag and keychain inside the box.

I also ave that strategy guide. Absolutely lovely book with a random trading card sealed in the back. It too is mint.

So um, yeah, what would this be worth?

Thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                                I sold mine a few weeks ago mint and boxed with no extras except a english faceplate for the remote for ?219.99
                                cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X