Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only played it recently on my Jpn PSone

for some reason i still cant

find the frequency on the back of the disc - so i have to start from the lowest freq and work my way up until i get a response

but i still loved it as if i had just played it for the 1st time, saved it at metal gear rex and havent played it since, even toying with some of the guards

and what makes it great is my favourite 2 boss battles, psycho mantis and the

2nd fight with sniper wolf

Comment

its on the back of the box not the disc

Comment

so much hatred, I loved Twin Snakes just as much as I loved the original.
        I can't play retro games though, it makes my eyes bleed

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
          so much hatred, I loved Twin Snakes just as much as I loved the original.
          I can't play retro games though, it makes my eyes bleed
          with you on that 2d retro only

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
            its on the back of the box not the disc
            Zing - maybe thats why i've never got it

will look at it again

dont spoil anything with help just try and play it through

Comment

Took me ages to figure that out, now I gotta back track for a bloody sniper rifle its like Dead Rising with less zombies and no shopping mall ....
              No on closer inspection its not

Comment

I'm going to be starting a new game of MGS3 tonight maybe

or maybe I'll just watch the existance disc for 3.5 hours

I fear if I do that I'll never want to see any of the cutscenes again though

but yeah, my idea of 'stealth' in MGS3 is usually hiding around a corner or under something, taking out peoples legs or cqc-snapping 100 necks in a row.

my stealthliness sucks bigtime, i still enjoy it though

Comment

Do the training missions in MGS1 1st,least you dont get filled full of lead every time you are spotted........

Comment

I fancy a bit of Snake Eater action now too. But my damn game isn't at home. Grrr. I absolutely loved the cqc stuff. If I can find it cheap I might hunt down Subsistence. Is it really such an improvement.

Comment

played through metal gear solid: twin snakes today and i can say now, that i've changed my mind

some aspects seem not as good - like battling the Hind, it didnt feel as fun

but others are excellent

all the aspects that they've taken from Metal Gear solid 2 add loads to the game

even all the cut scenes look like John Woo has had something to do with it

And finally sniper wolf looks charming in her 128bit glory instead of the pixely 32bit

Comment

Working...
                      X