Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok PAL R6V2 works fine on my NTSC US 360

Comment

just seen on VG+ that viking IS region free and dark sector IS NOT region free!
      i aint tried em myself yet but normally VG+ is on the ball re region free titles

Comment

ok i know its early days but has anyone heard if GTA is gonna be region free please?
        cos i have my US 360 and if i cant play the PAL version i will pick up the US copy as i am off to florida soon

cheers!

Comment

Apparently not unfortunately, I've got my courier order all set up for an ntsc version to wing itself over asap.

I'd get that copy from the sunshine state.

Comment

Originally posted by Len View Post
            Apparently not unfortunately, I've got my courier order all set up for an ntsc version to wing itself over asap.

I'd get that copy from the sunshine state.
            really?? bugger!! well i know bully was not region free but table tennis was? wasnt it?

anyways will have to pick it up when i am over there

Comment

Im in Vegas next week and was hoping to pick up the US version of GT to use on my pal 360. Is it confirmed it wont work then? Seems silly really condiering its a worldwide release.

Comment

Not confirmed as yet but I'm only going on what my m8 who's a manager at MS/Xbox here in the UK told me.

Suppose we'll find out for sure towards end of the week/wkend. I think their previous titles were region free.

Comment

yeah i am off to the states on 2nd may for my hols so if the UK PAL version is region locked then hopefully i can pick up a copy over there

Comment

ok so bully was not region free but table tennis was!!!
                    hopefully my local indy dealer will have this in today or tomorrow so i can check it out and see if it is region free!!

hurry up VG+, get GTA IV checked now!

Comment

ok hopefully my local indy dealer will have this today!! then he lends it me for a few mins while i nip home and try it out!!
                      he said should have it in next couple hours

Comment

I need to know if the Asian / Japan version of GTA4 works on a UK PAL 360. I'm working in Hong Kong and brought my 360 from the UK.

Comment

ok PAL GTA IV is NOT region free on US NTSC 360 console

Comment

So guys, any news on GTA IV ?

Comment

Play Asia have listed the japan version of GTA4 works on a pal xbox

Comment

well the PAL/US versions are region locked (like i posted above)
                                i tried it last friday and didnt work!! (so playing PS3 version @ the mo! )

Comment

Working...
                                X