Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fastware View Post
    Play Asia have listed the japan version of GTA4 works on a pal xbox
    hmm link please? i cant see anywhere that it says region free??

Comment

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dw-49-en-15-%22Grand+Theft+Auto+IV%22-70-2hcw.html

Not region free, but multi-region (just like the PAL UK version).

Be warned though, I have on three seperate occassions ordered NTSC-J Asian versions from PA and received the Aussie version instead. All were region free games, so it never bothered me, but this time around, it would be a disaster.

Comment

ahh ok i didnt see the check boxes at the bottom!!
        but i tried the PAL version in my US 360 and it was a no go!!

Comment

Yeah its strange. The US version is locked to US consoles, but all other versions are interchangeable but are locked out from playing on US consoles. :~

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenheit View Post
            Yeah its strange. The US version is locked to US consoles, but all other versions are interchangeable but are locked out from playing on US consoles. :~
            hmmm that is strange!!

Comment

PAL GTA 4 works on my JPN 360 woot

Comment

Hi i think a PAL copy of FABLE work's on a NTSC Xbox (USA)
                i will try this tonight

Comment

PAL GTA4 is region free except on NTSC U/C console

Comment

Has any enterprising young soul managed to obtain PAL Ninja Gaiden 2 and tested it's multi-regionocity? (ideally on a JPN machine)

Comment

According Play-Asia Asian version is Region Free & lists voices & Text as being in English so probably no reason to buy it PAL really...

Ninja Gaiden 2 for Xbox360, Xbox OneAssume the role of a ninja warrior and experience an all-new combat system that requires skill and mastery of your full arsenal of weaponsNinja Gaiden II�s new auto-healing system featuring semi-permanent damage restored at save points is the natural evolution of the franchise�s distinctive gameplayIn addition to the single-player campaign, upload Karma scores to Xbox LIVE� leaderboards and participate in an all-new Master Ninja Tournament.Ninja Gaiden II represents the best in amazing visuals, responsive control, and thrilling combat with an extensive assortment of ninja weaponryCompatible with Xbox OneNinja Gaiden� 2 makes its long-awaited debut ...

Comment

I hear what you are saying but having to wait for something to come through the post can be agonising. A quick nip down to Asda and it's here I can confirm that the PAL Ninja Gaiden 2 works on a JPN console.

Comment

any chance PAL ninja gaiden works on an NTSC console?

Comment

Originally posted by sch15m View Post
                            any chance PAL ninja gaiden works on an NTSC console?
                            Assume you mean the original Xbox game? Sadly the PAL version of Ninja Gaiden (& Ninja Gaiden Black) doesn't work on an ntsc console

If you mean Ninja Gaiden 2 see the post above yours

Comment

PAL NG2 works on a US NTSC console, thats what i am playing it on

Comment

Ninja Gaiden 2 isn't region locked? That's odd, because I'm not allowed to download the demo because it's "Not available from my location", so I probably won't be buying it anyway!

Comment

Working...
                                X