No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so who wants to chip in to buy the European rights for Death Smiles :-)

Comment

Not really. Last thing I want to do is encourage more region coding. Follow Sonys example and do away with it.

Frustrating as it is, if they don't want my money thats fine, I can live with that. What they should really think about is that most of these Cave games are available via MAME for absolutely sod all.

Comment

Originally posted by nuskool View Post
        Okay, so who wants to chip in to buy the European rights for Death Smiles :-)
        How much you reckon that would be?
        (Had a large lottery win.. )

Comment

Absolutely no idea but i'd be interested to find out. I know sales figures wouldn't be great but I'm sure it would wouldn't make a loss.

Comment

The rights are probably pretty cheap Couldn't see this being expected to sell anything more than one or two thousand units.

Comment

If I were a publisher I would buy the right and release a package with Espgaluda II, Death Smiles 1 & 2, and Mushihimesama Futari and any other Cave XBOX 360 games and sell it for 40 pounds together. It should sell. But that is probably unlikely.

Why can't Cave publish it in Europe ?

Comment

What a fantastic way to completely devalue the genre in Europe that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  It was indeed, but then they also published Guilty Gear 2: Overture in the US and it was locked so that even JPN consoles couldn't play it. It's a real gamble.

If it *does* end up working on JPN consoles and the price doesn't plummet on the JPN LE then I may be inclined to sell up. Having MBL + patches on the disk is a big bonus too.
                  Bugger

Why cant it just be free
                  I REALLY want that faceplate but I so cant justify the purchase price just for that.

Which reminds me...has anyone seen it up for Pre-order yet???

the usual supsects (VG+ / EB / Gamespot) dont have it listed

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                    What a fantastic way to completely devalue the genre in Europe that would be.
                    Its already too late. Legendary's idea was a sound one

Comment

The french scene is far bigger. weird

Comment

ESPGaluda II is up on the Japanese iTunes now for Y600, no sign of a demo/lite version or the UK version yet (think it's technically due to be released tomorrow anyways).

Comment

It's out now, £2.99, and from what I've played it's great, even the controls seem to work well.

Comment

Compared to the vast amounts we pay for disc and cart based games, if it plays well, that's amazing value.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              Compared to the vast amounts we pay for disc and cart based games, if it plays well, that's amazing value.
                              It plays incredibly well. I've spent the entire day on it and it's LOVELY.

Comment

Is it possible to buy it without actually owning an iPhone/iPod Touch connected? I don't own either device yet but will get a Touch at some point this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X