No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

us ltd edition death smiles announced...

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
      us ltd edition death smiles announced...

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...eathsmiles.jpg
      Damn thats sweet...love the faceplate.

If it's playable on a jpn unit then I might replace my original japan release.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        Damn thats sweet...love the faceplate.

If it's playable on a jpn unit then I might replace my original japan release.

Was thinking the same thing Neil.

Comment

i am going to try and order one with region free fingers crossed.

wheres best for US orders? not using PA again so need a new source for my import needs...

Comment

I am tempted to buy it just for the faceplate, in all honesty. It's lovely.

Comment

Posts on the Aksys Forum are suggesting it won't be region-free. A user called 'Belisarius' has actually confirmed it won't be, however I don't know what his role is at Aksys.

Comment

Yeah, best place to order please?

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
                  Posts on the Aksys Forum are suggesting it won't be region-free. A user called 'Belisarius' has actually confirmed it won't be, however I don't know what his role is at Aksys.
                  Thats pretty much "game-over" for UK and Europeans getting to play this then. A massive market gone wasted.

Cave - wake up and make these for the PS3.

Comment

2D on PS3 = Sony say nono.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      I am tempted to buy it just for the faceplate, in all honesty. It's lovely.
                      If the ? wasnt so weak I'd be all over it like a strong moss just for that faceplate It's so freaking sweet.

Wasnt it Aksys that ported Blazblue to the 360??
                      If so the original US release was playable on Jpn units wasnt it?
                      Might be lucky & the US version of DS might be the same

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                        2D on PS3 = Sony say nono.
                        Yeah, it's a sad fact that Sony just don't want 2D games on the PS3. Well, apart from the dozens of 2D games that have already been released on the console which include 2D shooters.

I know the Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype beta has been available for a month or so and the full game is listed for release in the Spring so it's not far away. It's decent enough but much like it's predecessor it doesn't really compare to what Cave are able to produce at times so a PSN release for these games would really be ideal for many people outside of Japan.

The Collector's Editions have been absolutely gorgeous for Cave's games but the price is more than I'm willing to pay for these games and I know that some people would prefer to pay extra for them but I'd just be happy to be able to play the game without having to buy another 360 to play them on. My iPhone will do but I'm not pretending it's perfect.
                        Last edited by JP; 02-04-2010, 22:54.

Comment

Which game is region free on XBOX 360 (I think one Cave game is region free only)

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
                            Which game is region free on XBOX 360 (I think one Cave game is region free only)
                            Mushihimesama Futari
                            Espgaluda 2 (Standard Edition only...LE that was sold with the Faceplate is Region Locked)

Those 2 are region Free & both are must buys IMO

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                              Wasnt it Aksys that ported Blazblue to the 360??
                              If so the original US release was playable on Jpn units wasnt it?
                              Might be lucky & the US version of DS might be the same
                              It was indeed, but then they also published Guilty Gear 2: Overture in the US and it was locked so that even JPN consoles couldn't play it. It's a real gamble.

If it *does* end up working on JPN consoles and the price doesn't plummet on the JPN LE then I may be inclined to sell up. Having MBL + patches on the disk is a big bonus too.

Comment

Have you guys seen Espgaluda 2..... on the iphone? Blew my mind!

EDIT: Nvm, should really learn to check a few pages back. :P
                                Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 03-04-2010, 00:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X