No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC J owners are in for a treat, its a fine game. Prettiest 2D you'll ever see as well. For the love of god dig that CRT out though.

Comment

I just hope we get a release date for Ketsui now and DDPDJ if we do then my JPN urge will spurt and I will have to buy one.

Comment

There were hints at a recent Cave festival that we'll see more details on Ketsui/DOJBL next month and an early 2009 release at the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRox View Post
          The same Sony that tried to completely ban 2D games?
          That was SONY America and not SONY Japan

Comment

NTSC/J 360 get!

Now only to find a place that sells Asian XO Arcade with HDMI, 175W and a 230V PSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
              NTSC J owners are in for a treat, its a fine game. Prettiest 2D you'll ever see as well. For the love of god dig that CRT out though.
              So glad I managed to score a HD compatible CRT a couple of years back now...apart from my Jpn PS2 & 360 it is my BEST purchase ever!!!

Cant wait to see these babies running on it now.

Neil

Comment

Death Smiles boxart:

Comment

The Japanese 360 seems to get an awful lot of Japanese niche games, be it shumps, D3 games or stuff like Idolm@ster. Do Japanese 'niche' gamers intentionally buy niche consoles like the 360 or something?

Comment

Loving that boxart looks awesome assuming it's not a photochop.

Does seem awfully early to get the boxart out but I'm hoping that is the real box because it's gorgeous

Just wish they would give us some update on Do Don Pachi & Ketsui

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Loving that boxart looks awesome assuming it's not a photochop.

Does seem awfully early to get the boxart out but I'm hoping that is the real box because it's gorgeous

Just wish they would give us some update on Do Don Pachi & Ketsui

Neil
                      That art is from Cave's site:

デススマイルズは株式会社ケイブの人気アクションシューティングです。ファンのみなさまのご要望にお応えし、Xbox360へ移植しました!通常版好評発売中。

Ketsui X will be playable at the next arcade show (but not TGS) and there may be a demo on Live.

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                      The Japanese 360 seems to get an awful lot of Japanese niche games, be it shumps, D3 games or stuff like Idolm@ster. Do Japanese 'niche' gamers intentionally buy niche consoles like the 360 or something?
                      I don't know about other genres but I know that Japanese shmup fans have been requesting games for the 360 for a while. I think the 360 has a small but hardcore following in Japan. I believe Shikigami on the 360 outsold the Wii version by 3 to 1 so install bases don't tell the full story.
                      Last edited by Geezer; 01-09-2008, 18:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
                        That art is from Cave's site:

デススマイルズは株式会社ケイブの人気アクションシューティングです。ファンのみなさまのご要望にお応えし、Xbox360へ移植しました!通常版好評発売中。

Ketsui X will be playable at the next arcade show (but not TGS) and there may be a demo on Live.
                        Ta for the link & the info Geezer
                        I wasnt doubting you by the way

Fingers crossed the demo comes up soon.
                        Dying to play it & it's still a while before the Death Label DS version comes out

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
                          Would I need a Japanese LIVE account for that? Excuse my ignorance here, I'm planning on getting a Jp/Asian 360 for these Cave releases but I expect the LIVE account I set up/retrieve will be UK based.

Comment

You can set up a faux JPN account pretty easily, though I don't know if they have their awful 'Gold users only for the first week' policy over there.

Comment

DDP DOJ BL set for 25/12

Comment

So where the best place to buy Japanese XBOX 360 Arcade. So I can use it for Japanese Shoot them up in Hi Def.

Comment

Working...
                                X