Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Tokyo pick ups.

Might put DJ Max up in the sales thread soon as I find it very, very hard!!

Went a bit Hatsune Miku crazy too.

Comment

Comment

Macross 30

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
          Pre-ordered SDOJ yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
            Pre-ordered SDOJ yet?
            I did, went for the Super-Uper-Duper-Mega-Limited Edition. And today my new VS-XA arrived

Comment

Me too! Got my SDOJ Super LE pre-order in earlier today- it's the first test of Nin-Nin-Game for me, I hope they pull through!

I like the VX-SA but I really wanted the VX-SE instead, as I prefer tighter controls for STGs. Think I'll have to settle for swapping parts out in my TE instead, as the VX-SE is so expensive.

Comment

It will be the third for me, after Gunhound EX and Photokano that will come out in April. I was kinda surprised they still had stock for the Super, I hope they can honor all their preorders. I'm keeping the order for the less-super LE at AmiAmi until the 15th of May, should anything happen.

Comment

I've got my Super LE ordered with Nin-Nin as well, along with the Cave Shooting Collection... actually a bit regretful I cancelled my order for the former with VGI, since it seems they were just being cautious and not over-promising stock levels.

Comment

I pre-ordered the Super LE with VGI this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                      Pre-ordered SDOJ yet?
                      Not yet, still deciding between the Super LE and LE. Not really fussed about the soundtracks but I do want a steelbook version.

Comment

crap not enough money for those... i found nin-nin to take forever to send out my copy of gunhound ex. i didn't preorder though. it took a week or so to send out... ami-ami sent out my copy of castlevania today although i preordered and it was released two days ago. i really don't mind, i'm not that anal about it but i found it a peculiarity.

edit: I didn't notice the Cave Shooting Collection will be released next week! Bummer. Was hoping to get one when it's released, well, too late for that... No money, no funny.
                        Last edited by danholo; 24-03-2013, 05:36.

Comment

Some games I purchased on a recent trip to Japan Initial D and Ryu Ga Gotoku 5 (Yakuza 5). Tried to find Onimusha 4 Japanese PS2 but nowhere to be seen which was surprising. Trying to complete the set as have 1, 2 and 3.

Last edited by JU!; 27-03-2013, 19:22.

Comment

I sold part 4 for ?6 shipped on eBay last week. It was sitting in my sales thread for about 6 months...
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              I sold part 4 for ?6 shipped on eBay last week. It was sitting in my sales thread for about 6 months...
                              Someone got a bargain there. I noticed the Western versions were really cheap on Amazon. I have managed to source a Japanese version now for ?20 shipping from Japan.

Comment

Gunhound EX on the PSP arrived today, I see why everyone has been raving about it, really good.

Also got a copy of the excellant Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS on the PS3.

Comment

Working...
                                X