Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caladrius LE at home.

Comment

Photokano Kiss...after watchin three episodes of the anime series I'm actually scared to play this.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

Caladrius LE at home.
        That looks lush
        I'm almost tempted to order it even though it's no good just because it looks too pretty

Photokano Kiss...after watchin three episodes of the anime series I'm actually scared to play this.

Really??
        Care to enlighten us as to why?
        I'm intrigued now

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          That looks lush
          I'm almost tempted to order it even though it's no good just because it looks too pretty
          I'm uploading a video for this edition right now...it's not as good as it might look.

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Really??
          Care to enlighten us as to why?
          I'm intrigued now
          I skipped the first Photokano (PSP), but I had to justify to myself buying a Vita so I got this. I read a couple of interviews with director and producer, and they introduced a dating element in Photokano Kiss.
          Game comes out, along with animated series to promote it.
          The game's about a guy that takes photo of girls, the anime is the same, but the romance aspect is incredibly bad even for an harem series...I mean, I got through Da Capo III (which was pretty bad, and limiting myself to this season), but Photokano reaches new lows.
          Also, I've opened the case and the manual is four pages long. Two of them are the usual legal stuff. What's with everyone and manuals? I like my manuals! Give them back!

Comment

You bought whaaaat!!!!!

Comment

Yes, I bought a Vita.

Shocking, I know.

Comment

Got this one a while ago. Sooooo good!

Comment

Love chibi but just hope i can get through the japanese!

Comment

Nin-nin shipped Dodonpachi Saiwhatever Super LE. Fingers crossed it will get here by Saturday.

Comment

Me too! My SMT4 3DSXL is on its way also. Fly my pretties, fly!

Comment

Nin-nin shipped Dodonpachi Saiwhatever Super LE. Fingers crossed it will get here by Saturday.
                        HEY! I got no message like that. Lame. (Ordered the LE)

Comment

SDOJ shipped from P-A.

Comment

Yesasia have my Dodonpachi down as 'ready to ship' Plus, since I chose their free shipping I should be looking to recieve this sometime next January.

Comment

According to FedEx, one of my neighbours signed for my copy this morning.

Also, Shooting Club 10th Anniversary is currently EMSing its merry little way to me too

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                According to FedEx, one of my neighbours signed for my copy this morning.

Also, Shooting Club 10th Anniversary is currently EMSing its merry little way to me too
                                Nice.

I'll be looking forward to your impressions.

I've been really lax with this one & still haven't ordered it

I think I'll just go for the SE now.

I've ummed & ahhed so long that it's pretty obvious the LE isn't that important otherwise I'd have done it by now.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X