No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no word from nin-nin for my copy. some peeps getting preferential treatment!!! ???

Comment

According to FedEx, one of my neighbours signed for my copy this morning.
      Is this an arrangement you had with FedEx and your neighbours? It never happened that any express courier would just leave their packages to neighbours just because you weren't at home.

Comment

I have yet to receive any update on my 'pre-order' for DDP from nin-nin-game. I just sent them an inquiry asking what gives. It's already a day after release date so I find it quite lame. Of course I chose the cheaper shipping option but the order isn't even processing. So much for that 'pre-order'.

Comment

Originally posted by kellog7 View Post
          Yesasia have my Dodonpachi down as 'ready to ship' Plus, since I chose their free shipping I should be looking to recieve this sometime next January.
          My last 3 orders were shipped 2 days after release and took exactly 3 weeks to arrive! Hopefully this is the same...

Comment

YesAsia shipped DDP today, email in my inbox from 4:45am this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
              YesAsia shipped DDP today, email in my inbox from 4:45am this morning.
              Mine too! Now the long wait begins. I ordered Muchi Muchi Pork from them a couple of weeks ago though, so that'll arrive next week and tide me over till DDP.

Comment

Nin-nin sent mine out too. For some reason shipping from Japan arrives here really quickly. At best I've seen stuff shipped out on Monday and it has arrived Thursday. Crazy I tell ya! Let's see what happens now.

Can't wait to gaze at the box. As you might now, I still lack that 360 to play this on. Figured this'll be sold out before I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Nice.

I'll be looking forward to your impressions.

I've been really lax with this one & still haven't ordered it

I think I'll just go for the SE now.

I've ummed & ahhed so long that it's pretty obvious the LE isn't that important otherwise I'd have done it by now.

Neil

Comment

You know that doesn't help don't you??

Now I'm even more torn about what version to get!!

You're a pest you know that

Neil

Comment

Lol! I just went with the standard edition, I don't have room to store extra stuff I'll only ever browse once or twice. Its resell value is tempting, but would you ever sell it on?

DONT WATCH THIS
                      Big, beautiful, and expensive!Gameplay:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMIbsCPCkkoAlso, you can have a look at the standard limited edition and another game, ...

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        Is this an arrangement you had with FedEx and your neighbours? It never happened that any express courier would just leave their packages to neighbours just because you weren't at home.
                        It's not an arrangement, but it's quite common amongst some couriers to try this. Typically, if I'm not in then they will phone my mobile and ask about re-delivery the next day. It's better than DPD (who were trying to deliver another 3DSXL yesterday), who didn't even ring the door bell or leave a card. Hilarious that I get orders quicker from Osaka from Nin-Nin quicker than I do ones from the UK via Game.

However, on with the show;

Won't get a chance to play SDOJ till the weekend, but god damn its daft proportions!

Comment

Hrrrm, seeing these Super LE unboxings makes me wish that common sense hadn't prevailed over my love of tat when I opted for the LE. Twice as expensive but I could probably put the extra cash toward that Eschatos/Ginga Force double pack instead!

Comment

Mine has landed, completed custom inspections and hopefully the postman will wake me up around 8:30 to deliver it...I really hope so!

Comment

Comment

Anyone's DDP 360 order from YesAsia shown up yet? Just wondered what the normal lead time is for delivery to the UK? Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X