No announcement yet.

The Import PS Vita thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They ship out in 72 hours, not 24 from my experience. No free shipping, only DHL.

They now sell that little device which unlocks the Japanese 3G units for ?15. They've raised the prices on Vita's too. Not worth it now IMO. You can get one cheaper on eBay.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      They ship out in 72 hours, not 24 from my experience. No free shipping, only DHL.

They now sell that little device which unlocks the Japanese 3G units for ?15. They've raised the prices on Vita's too. Not worth it now IMO. You can get one cheaper on eBay.
      Yea I noticed that sharp increase as well. Mate wanted to get one before we go to Tokyo. Now he's just going to wait.

Comment

Your mate is right in luck Huxley! I just looked it up and it turns out Tokyo is in Japan! He can just get one from a shop when he's there! Give him a call right now; he'll be delighted I'm sure.

Will the UK 3G units be locked to Vodafone?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
          Your mate is right in luck Huxley! I just looked it up and it turns out Tokyo is in Japan! He can just get one from a shop when he's there! Give him a call right now; he'll be delighted I'm sure.

Will the UK 3G units be locked to Vodafone?
          Funny man

Comment

Wipeout demo is on the JP store

Comment

How long can Customs hold items for? My final "keeper" Vita has been with them since Saturday morning.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

3-4 days bra.

Comment

Saved the money I got from Christmas and put in some overtime in the last few weeks, and now I'm the happy owner of a brand spanking new PSVita.

Got an Asian value pack from Hong Kong, complete with dynasty warriors next and Uncharted. I couldn't be more in love with it, best gaming related purchase I've made in ages.

Comment

Is dynasty warriors any good? Lost hours and hours on Power Smash 4 yesterday, determined to get to the top of the rankings!

Comment

Doesn't the swapped X and O drive you lot mental?
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

If you like Dynasty Warrios, then yes the Vita version is great. If your not a fan, then it won't change your mind. It's a lot more strategic, than DW7, where on some of the easier difficulties, you could get away with charging straight for the main enemies. With NEXT you have to take each base in turn before taking on the main enemy, if you leave bases, there are more enemies waiting for you at the end, and there's a chance they could use the attack x2, speed x2 bonuses etc. when you try to take them on. You can also issue simple orders like attack and defend to bases you control with the touch screen.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          Doesn't the swapped X and O drive you lot mental?
                          Can't say i'd really noticed to be honest. I can never remember which order the buttons are in at the best of times though.

What did drive me mental was getting a DHL customs bill this morning weeks after receiving the console.

Comment

I've often wondered about the legality of that. How can they just bill you for them paying something they never told you they were paying?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Moss View Post
                              Saved the money I got from Christmas and put in some overtime in the last few weeks, and now I'm the happy owner of a brand spanking new PSVita.

Got an Asian value pack from Hong Kong, complete with dynasty warriors next and Uncharted. I couldn't be more in love with it, best gaming related purchase I've made in ages.
                              Nice one big G! You find it as jaw dropping as when the original PSP arrived back in '04? Remember that your answer could end up with me ?300 worse off!

Comment

Anyone else playing power smash 4 online? When i get an opponent from Japan, the delay on button presses etc is horrendous, is it just my connection? Seems ok against Italy & France. Don't have a great internet package in this house as i'm hardly ever here, hopefully it'll be fine with the fast London connection.

Comment

Working...
                                X