No announcement yet.

The Import PS Vita thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent news matey! I hope You give a nice tip to whoever delivers it!

Comment

At the very least they'll get a hug!!

Comment

Originally posted by steve morris View Post
        dvdx2 - No dead pixels, sir.

Not allowed to play it as it was a pressie from the wife/kids for Christmas.
        thats good to hear!

ahh, i see. Well enjoy it on Christmas day and leave your impressions

Comment

No joy today. Still at the central hub. If it hits the local depot tomorrow I can go and collect it but I'm working so it's whether or not I can get there and back before I start at 9.30.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            No joy today. Still at the central hub. If it hits the local depot tomorrow I can go and collect it but I'm working so it's whether or not I can get there and back before I start at 9.30.
            Just go get it mate you are "helping" promote pre orders

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
              Just go get it mate you are "helping" promote pre orders
              I'm calling the depot at 8 and if its there then I've secured transportation from the "family taxi" (Dad) and then I'll head to work.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                oh dear, the nintendo d-pads are the worst; whats so difficult about putting a DS3 d-pad in, ffs.
                I know it's personal preference but... wow, really? I've never liked the Sony d-pads and always figured that they were fundamentally crippled to get around Nintendo's patent, so for me the more Nintendo-like the d-pad, the better. Really pleased to hear that Sony has gotten it right with the Vita.

Comment

What's the deal with gadget asia? Are they legit? I was thinking I could order a Vita for the boy from them. 3G model for just under ?300 delivered seems decent.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

mine is on the way mate, I'll let you know if there's any problems. To let you know the 3G doesnt work in the UK so I changed my order to a WiFi model.

Comment

Just a quick question on charging a Japanese Vita - would the step down I use for my US and Japanese Wii's and Japanese 3DS be alright to use?

Comment

I use a figure8-lead (typical for charging digital compact cameras for example) I found for plugging into the AC-adaptor (multi-voltage 100-240V) and charge. No use for a stepdown unless you have no other way to plug it into the socket.

Comment

So I can plug the charger into one of those connectors that take 2-pin inputs and fit into our 3-pin wall sockets without anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                            So I can plug the charger into one of those connectors that take 2-pin inputs and fit into our 3-pin wall sockets without anything else?
                            Yep. The charger accepts 100-240v, so you don't need any step-down or step-up converter; just an adapter or the right cable. The charger will then feed the Vita the required voltage for operation/recharge.

Comment

Lovely! Thanks for the info guys

Comment

Quick question from me (I browsed through few last pages of this thread and couldn't find answer) - Vita and PS3 trophies are tied to one account right? Can you browse your Vita trophies using PS3 and vice versa?

Comment

Working...
                                X