The Import PS Vita thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrhahn View Post
    i've managed to lose my vita usb cable. where's the quickest place to get one from ?
    Psp go one might (might) work looks the same but not sure I haven't tried it so if you get one and it blows up don't blame me

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
      Psp go one might (might) work looks the same but not sure I haven't tried it so if you get one and it blows up don't blame me
      Connectors are different sizes.

Comment

About ?12 on eBay it is then but it's from hong kong better get hunting

Comment

You could have just lifted your Go and Vita and had a look you lazy git, and you'd have known.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
            You could have just lifted your Go and Vita and had a look you lazy git, and you'd have known.
            That's true but I'm not at home (out on the piss )

Comment

And when have I ever been that helpful

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                That's true but I'm not at home (out on the piss )
                Must be a riot of a night if you're still posting on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Must be a riot of a night if you're still posting on the forum.
                  Er yeah it's hamaze To say its quiet would be a bit of an understatement that and loosing at pool got nowt better to do than hide in a corner with my whiskey and sulk on the forum While my mate plays on, I was robbed... ROBBED well no I'm just ****

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    7. No. Sharing is difficult as you have to have seperate memory cards or reformat the Vita each time you want to swap.
                    I know you have one, but are you sure? Googling suggests that it takes a full factory reset to load another profile, simply switching memory cards doesn't work. It's not ideal, but I can live with buying another card for my son to play on it. If it truly does require a factory reset then such unnecessary crippling of the system may cause me to cancel my preorder.

Thanks for the answers to my other queries by the way.

Comment

To change account you have to take the memory card out, perform a factory reset, then put your other memory card in. It's a pain -.-

(and yes I'm sure ;p)

Comment

Firmware update is live, adds video recording and google maps.
                        Not had a play with the video recording yet. Google maps is what you'd expect, but pretty slow at loading.

Comment

Anyone got any idea when we can expect the vita uk psn store to go live. I decided on setting my vitas region to uk when i got it so have been unable to access any store yet ive been itching to get online with it and dl some stuff. Also having no joy getting a online game going on mvc3. just seems to keep searching. Its a japanese copy and my account is set to uk. Im wondering if i cant access the servers as im in the uk?

Comment

I imagine it'll go live on the 22nd when the Vita is released.

Comment

Thought maybe might go live a few days before or something

Comment

At least the US Store is open, downloaded Super Stardust Delta earlier today

Comment

Working...
                                X