No announcement yet.

The Import PS Vita thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you use DHL Krish? My boy's one will arrive 2mo according to the DHL site. I'm wondering whether I'll have to pay customs at the front door.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      I'm taking your lead here Shozuki, just placed an order............I have NO willpower.
      lol nor do I my friend but the price is something you cant moan at - especially considering it was ?400-ish from VGI a mere 3 or 4 days ago...

found my first gripe...

no memory card in the PSV and Uncharted wont even boot. I get a Memory Card error message!?! so now the teasing is just f****** awful.

on the plus its lovely and the D-Pad is very, very sexy. That Screen....
      Last edited by Shozuki; 29-12-2011, 13:37.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        Did you use DHL Krish? My boy's one will arrive 2mo according to the DHL site. I'm wondering whether I'll have to pay customs at the front door.
        yes mate, DHL no customs!! Yay!!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          I think you can only use one account can't you? Choose wisely!
          Yeah and its gotta be a JPN or HK account for the moment, just made my first JPN account. Evil_Shozuki if anyone fancies adding my fanboy arse

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
            yes mate, DHL no customs!! Yay!!
            You may not quite be free from imperial entanglements; DHL send invoices for their customs charges weeks after a delivery is made - they never ask for the money with the delivery.

Comment

I tend to ignore the letters when they do that, they give up after 3 or so letters.

Holding your item ransom is the way to do it.

Comment

Yeah, that's what Fedex do with me too. It seems my eBay seller marked mine down, so even after customs charges etc my all-in total for the system is running at about ?315 - not bad at all. Glad to hear Gadget-Asia aren't ripping people off, too.

Comment

nope, zip. Just phoned to check if im due to be invoiced.

They've marked the package as gift and value at ?90.

Comment

Shame gadget-asia had no software in stock though, as their prices on games were incredibly cheap compared to everyone else. Bought the sytem and memory card from them, and a couple of games from play-asia. All in with shipping on both oders it was under ?400, unless customs steps in.............

Comment

should be alright on the machine if im anything to go by. Order the games from AmiAmi, theres no premium on the game prices there and shipping is reasonable!

Comment

Originally posted by ping182 View Post
                        Yep, lot better than used one offered for ?375 on this forum. How long did it take to arrive? With free shipping and great price I'm now tempted to buy one for myself .
                        Sorry man, didnt even see your post! Took 2 days to arrive after it had been shipped. I did pay for DHL though which was an additional cost of ?26 but still much cheaper then anywhere else!

Comment

Probably worth noting for those thinking about importing, that Neil2k managed to pick one up for ?250 inc DHL from ebay, which is ridiculously good value. Gadget-Asia is ?250 plus DHL shipping.

Seems to be accepting offers of $380-385
                          Last edited by Colin; 30-12-2011, 10:11.

Comment

nice. Even better still.

Comment

Yeah, shame he told me the day after I bought mine.

Comment

lol, yeah ah well im not too fussed. The price we got our machines for are still pretty sweet! my other 5 games and memory card are in customs in Coventry and its not moved in 24h, flipping joke.

I have my Vita and Uncharted, but cant do anything with it with some sort of memory card...

Comment

Working...
                                X