XSN Rallisport Challenge 2 - Season 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XSN Rallisport Challenge 2 - Season 1

I've set this up a XSN 5 event season challenge, one round in each class (Rally, Hill Climb etc), used the "slower type" of car in each class and first or second track in the relevant country so everyone will already have them unlocked and be able to practice them before hand if they wish (we can get a bit more extravagent in season 2)

link: http://www.xsnsports.com/RalliSport/Group/?rsgid=1007

(if link doesn't work, simply go to www.xsnsports.com and search with NTSC)

First round now STARTS THURS 27th MAY, each round runs for 4 days (you can't have any breaks between rounds), at the end of all 5 rounds we will have a NTSC Season 1 Champion.

Once the first round starts, you will be able to log onto Live in RSC2, select XSN and enter the password and hopefully all will be simple from there in

Any questions please PM me.

Championship name, passwords in one of my posts below.
    Last edited by VR46; 27-05-2004, 10:27.

Sign me up boss. Just need to register on that site now, and actually get the damn game. Hopefully today!

Comment

Ive signed up too.

Not entirely sure how it works but i will find out!

Comment

I'm going to sign up to another XSN RSC2 Tornament before our one starts to see how things work,
        (you can't set times on our one until each challenge starts so I will have no advantage over anyone else)
        Last edited by VR46; 25-05-2004, 10:45.

Comment

I'll join too, suppose I better go get the game and start practising.

Comment

Still waiting for my copy. I can't register for it untill I get the last 4 digits of the credit card I used for activating live. Which could be a few days.

Comment

i'm signed up

Comment

I'm finally in. SniperMonkey UK.

Comment

Oh yeah, so how exactly do we get our time from our xbox to the site?

Cheers for any help on clearing this up.

- Scott

Comment

It automatically sends it to the site. For example in the last tourney i played,a topspin one You entered your XSN groups details in before the match and the result would automatically come up on the site..

Comment

Wow, that's neat.

Right, I don't have the game yet, so you might need to help me here. But do I just go on quickrace or something, on that level, with that car, and my finished time will be updated on the site?

CHeers

Scott

Comment

No, you have to access Xbox Live, go to XSN Sports and enter the details from the tournament page, then when you finish the race it'll automatically post your time.

Comment

Funk is right. Go Xbox Live > XSN.

Where it says:

You must wait for the competition to begin before posting scores.

on the XSN site in the white box will appear the Tournament Code, the Password (there is none for this). Then you select that and enter the Round Settings. Then you're in the lobby just like a normal race

Comment

Awesome. Cheers dudes.

Can I enter the code now? Or only when the tourno has begun?

Comment

Only once it has begun, you should get an email telling you when its started

Comment

Working...
                              X