No announcement yet.

XSN Rallisport Challenge 2 - Season 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've entered now too. It should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by 007
      Awesome. Cheers dudes.

Can I enter the code now? Or only when the tourno has begun?
      You don't have the code now. The tournament will start either on the Start Date or when all the spaces have been filled and the Administrator manually starts it.

Comment

think I might start it on Sunday (2 days early if that's OK with you lot, seems a shame to not have it running when it's the weekend/bank hol) if I do this I will PM you all. Can't wait to get started although I'll probably end up last

Comment

Sounds good to me.

So on sunday morning, I pop onto my xbox and type in the code. And then simply race? Will it configure thelevel and car for me etc?

Loving the game so far, been playing on Pro all day.

Comment

What cars will we be using? or as 007 said will they be automatcially chosen for us?

Comment

Also, you don't mind if 3 other people from my forum join do you?

Comment

007, yep invite some mates.

007 & revisedgenocide; once you enter the password and 4 digit round 1 password (which is on XSN once round 1 starts) all is revealed, it's works really well and is a lot simpler than it sounds, it picks the track for you and lets you choose which car to use out of the Rally 1 class that I chose for this round, (you don't have to worry about tracks/cars being unlocked, on XSN everything is unlocked )

Any probs/questions just PM me. XSN is one of those things that sounds complicated when you try and type an explanation but when you've used it once you'll actually look back and laugh.
                Last edited by VR46; 26-05-2004, 12:53.

Comment

Cool. Sounds awesome. Last Question.

Do we put two codes in? One for the actual tournament, then one for the 1st round?

Cheers.

Oh, and both on sunday. Yes?

Comment

Yep two codes, acutally when you go onto XSN on RSC2 you put in

Tournament Name: NTSC SEASON 1
                    Tournament Password: 96225889
                    Round 1 Password: FIQ4
                    Last edited by VR46; 27-05-2004, 10:27.

Comment

Sounds quality - looking forward to it.

Comment

Sorry to bump but makes sense to start the tournament now (Bank Holiday weekend coming up and some of you are impatient ), earlier than I said I know but I have sent all entrants a message via XSN.

Good luck.

Comment

When do we have till to post our times for the first round? Im not in tonight or tomorrow so wont be able to play again till saturday

Comment

Because I've started it early you have ages, the first round finishes Friday 4th June (it stays at the original finish date), after that the following rounds will last for 4 days each.

Comment

So can I go get some times now?

Sweeeeet. Off I go.

Comment

Ah, excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X