Outrun 2 rollcall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lyrical Donut
    I'd imagine you're probably finding american games when you search now.
    Pretty sure it was a Japanese game, which would go some way to explaining the lag.

At least the problem with Route TT tables seems to have been sorted out, but like mid says, it's a shame that more people haven't contributed times to them. A couple of my old ones are still in fairly decent positions and they're rubbish!

Comment

Originally posted by E. Randy Dupre
      At least the problem with Route TT tables seems to have been sorted out
      Huh?

You sure?

I thought that a couple of times when I noticed that the scoreboards had updated with new times. Yet any times I set on routes 2-15 (IIRC) still never showed up for me.

Comment

Ah. I just presumed that they'd been fixed because they all contain more than one record now - back in October/November, the only name on some of them was Haribokart's. Got to admit that I've not tried uploading any new ones myself yet.

Comment

Just found this. Apparently, the times are saved, but saved to the wrong table. No idea if it's true or not, because I can't be bothered checking it myself at the moment, but that might be why you can't find your records, Lyrical.

Real shame that, from the looks of things, these issues aren't ever going to be addressed by Sumo. I guess once the game's out of the door it's considered finished.

Comment

Working...
          X