Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edieman
    Gravity! Ain't seen you online for a long time. Last time we played I was new to 3S and could'nt parry a thing! When are you up for some games man?
    Might be on it tonight, actually. I've gone off 3S quite a bit recently, though, so I'm also a little rusty. Used to be in the top 100 but I played it last night and found out I'd dropped to 190-something. Yeesh!

Comment

I'll be on tonight. Hit me up for a game people!

GT: Ediepops

Comment

Jassi, for some reason I couldn't connect to your game last night. I guess you also had trouble joining mine. The screen would just say waiting for other player to respond or something. I also had to try 5 or 6 times to join you in Halo 2 night before last as well. What the hell is up with our connection??

Comment

Rough.

Check this torrent file, standard of play, especially the Uriens, is frit'nin.

They're parrying off Aegis traps ffs >_<

I love watching good Dudleys, proper bo.

Comment

Watched it today mate. Those Urien v Urien matches are top quality. I loved the standing, crouch repeat parries on Aegis whilst the other Urien is executing his block break move only to be parried as well Mad **** indeed!

Kanri seems to be playing a bit more again. He's a top player. Seek him out for some games.

Oh yeah, some 3S XBL players are trying to meet up in London soon. If any of you guys are up for it post in the thread on SRK - London players (north london)8)

Comment

How the hell are they parrying those Aegis traps? Gonna practise that tonight, me thinks.

Comment

Which torrent is it, as there seem to be a few. I'm guessing the top one, but can't be bothered to download until one of you peeps tell me. I also need to free up some HD space [goes to burn some SF vids to DVD]

Comment

Latest one moody.

Comment

It's well worth the download. Some very entertaining matches (there's one Urien-Urien match about 2/3s in which is brilliantly close), and ridiculous Aegis parrying.

Comment

Man this game is sooo much fun. Been playing Remy non-stop for a couple of hours. Gotta love the db charge to either flash kick or his projectile.

Comment

I had a quick look at the Team Whales video. Yes, I'd have to agree on some of the Aegis parrying. Especially at one point when one managed to parry both the Aegis and the attacks from the other bloke. I skipped the Ken Vs Ken matches, does that make me a bad person?

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
                          I skipped the Ken Vs Ken matches, does that make me a bad person?
                          nope, thery were so boring.
                          although the level of skill was very high, i didnt think some of the urien matches were that interesting either.
                          both guys trying to do exactly the same thing for the majority of the time.

would have been more fun to see them playing with some other characters.

Comment

love third strike, but i'm not great, add me me for some fun fights and prob so easy wins...

elmos_pimp = G1NKE1

on xb live

Comment

Gotta share this:

AB7 on top form. Check out that Makoto corner juggle in the end. Madness!

Comment

HAH you crazy bast i justed watched that and posted it at ghz and was on my way here with it.

That last K.O, my bottom jaw hit the desk >_<

*Goes off to learn Necro :P

Comment

Working...
                                X