No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it took a while, but we finally had a few matches.
    i was so nervous in that makoto match....both of them shooting all over the place
    have to do more of that at some point.

had some good matches with mr dark too, his dudley is pretty nice.

Comment

Yeah remember those fights. Always get scared when fighting a Hugo player that picks Gigas breaker. A mate I usually play with is king with them. It's pretty scary. Apologies about picking Ryu for the 1st vs you with Hugo fight btw, thought I was on alex ><

Hmm, having trouble with some pad response delay tonight and cant seem to do super arts for **** when I want to.

PS Sing, I'm absolutely dire with ibuki and cant fight vs Oro for toffee. Stopped actually fighting at the end in place of trying to actually get my SA off. I think it was borked
      Last edited by teodi; 10-11-2004, 18:35.

Comment

Grr, my connections gone ghey. Just as Shends Q was gonna eat Alex infused floor

Comment

Had some really close matches with Fuddle today but it was clear that his Makoto was a lot better than mines. Pink Dudley vs Pink Makoto (that her secret colour I take it?)

Comment

My connection was absolute wrecked today. Couldnt hardly do anything

Good games to those i played from here anyway.

Mood!!!! :O TEH BEAST!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
              it took a while, but we finally had a few matches.
              i was so nervous in that makoto match....both of them shooting all over the place
              have to do more of that at some point.

Yeah mate, I was so nervous too! It's like, we've talked the talk now we gotta walk the walk! It was well nail-biting at the end. My Hugo's still really inconsistent, some times he destroys people, other times he gets destroyed. Need to practice more with him.

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                My connection was absolute wrecked today. Couldnt hardly do anything

Good games to those i played from here anyway.

Mood!!!! :O TEH BEAST!
                I blame luck. You were unlucky you faced me, HAH! 8)

Shame his Oro beat me into next week to make up for it. Oh, and apologies to Teodi, my connection was messed up at the time. Still, got nowhere near you anyway.

Comment

had some nice matches with saurian just now.
                  he was right about his alex...totally messed me up. and ibuki was nice too, going to try and steal a couple of things i noticed.
                  pink makoto came out of it quite well though

Comment

My Chun-Li is getting a deadly rep on there people wont play me, I beat Graf Swe 2 out of 2

SINGHO though I cannot beat the bastard

Comment

sithlordx, you're really good :P We get massive lag whenever we play thuogh, that's my excuse...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                        sithlordx, you're really good :P We get massive lag whenever we play thuogh, that's my excuse...
                        Tbh your true same with Pij aswell

Madly Id say %70 of my losses are through that rematch bug

Comment

Heck didnt realise Jassi Singh was SINGO

You are a **** lol

Comment

This works:

競馬予想Mastersでは競馬予想サイトを管理人が実際に利用し結果をまとめています。その上で稼げるサイト、精度の高い予想を提供しているサイトを優良、稼げないサイト、精度の低い予想を提供しているサイトを悪徳と分類しています。

You want them all. They're all great! (AKA owns though)
                            Last edited by yashiro; 10-11-2004, 22:03.

Comment

Originally posted by sithlordx
                              SINGHO though I cannot beat the bastard

Originally posted by sithlordx
                              Heck didnt realise Jassi Singh was SINGO

You are a **** lol

Comment

My connection is being really poor - sorry I couldnt come online after the invites, I did try! Couldnt carry on playing after I was getting pwn3d by some guy throwing fireballs which I couldnt even jump!

Firsty your Makoto is horrid! The best thing about fighting yours is that it's damn hard to read your strikes you mix your powerpunch into, every high/low parry guess I tried was wrong.

I'm top on the Psyvariar 2 leaderboard with a whack score I put up on an Xbox S Pad! No competition there it's all about SF3!
                                Last edited by Saurian; 10-11-2004, 22:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X