No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played some ace matches with Saurian just now, with a flawless connection. Great games mate, Ibuki vs Ibuki was rapid All sorts of stuff happening in that first game, jump ins, shurikans all over the place, that invisibility dash ^_^ great. You faked me out badly on that last round >_< played.

Managed to get a fair few games on with out the Black Screen of Death, they really need to sort that **** out. Thats why i was quitting then reinviting you btw, as lately, whenever i get a BSOD, i have to do a manual reset :\ The sound just goes "wurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRrrrr" and i cant even press start to quit.

Which is what i think everyone should do now. Once a match is over, go to quit and someone host leaving the settings to "any players!. The other player just has to press start and "join players game" Doesnt take long at all.

Im gonna still be on for a while folks, but im sure people will be migrating to halo 2 for a couple of weeks\months

Comment

Originally posted by yashiro
      This works:

競馬予想Mastersでは競馬予想サイトを管理人が実際に利用し結果をまとめています。その上で稼げるサイト、精度の高い予想を提供しているサイトを優良、稼げないサイト、精度の低い予想を提供しているサイトを悪徳と分類しています。

You want them all. They're all great! (AKA owns though)
      Hey dude, sorry I had to shoot earlier while we were playing SF, my m8s wanted to go get Halo 2. Nice couple of matches, I wasn't a fan of you tricky assed Sean >_<

I will add you to my friends list

Comment

Singho, somehow I think we'll be playing Street Fighter for some time to come The game's already 4 years old, but we play nothing but SF3 at all the meets! >_<

Comment

Managed to get a fair few games on with out the Black Screen of Death, they really need to sort that **** out. Thats why i was quitting then reinviting you btw,
          So that's it - I was getting that a lot aswell, yeah man the challenges are heavy; I'll be on this loads!

Comment

Been 'experimenting' with Hugo today as my Magicbox has just arrived. Just to see if I can do his rotating throws and stuff. Wondering if it matters if you rotate clockwise or anti-clockwise for his Giga Breaker, as I'm quicker at anti-clockwise than clockwise.

Comment

360s are either direction on all SFs - whichever is your preference is all good.

Comment

Finally got around to playing this on live and I'm getting beat quite often
                Dispite that I am really enjoying it and can't wait till my magic box arrives so I can play it with a half decent pad. I really need to learn how to play this game properly though are there any good guides on the net anywhere (other than gamefaqs)?

Comment

There's a quality video on Combovideos.com which teachers you all the tactics.

Comment

Quick question for all you SF3 fans.....

I've mostly been playing Neo Geo fighters (I'm a big KOF fan) and I've never played a single Streetfighter game

I'm aware that SF3 is regarded as being one of the most accomplished fighters around and the lure of online pay tempts me to go and buy a PAL xbox, Xbox live and broadband.

My point is.......is it worth it? How does SF3 compare to say GGXX or KOF?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

John.

Comment

It's so much deeper than any of the KoF games, I bought a Neo Geo last year for the 2D fighters but SF3 totally reigns supreme, there's so much **** to learn it's untrue. I've been playing for about a year now, and I still can't do kara-throws, or red parrys, let alone red-parry into combo into Super Art. Don't think twice, just get it in!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                        It's so much deeper than any of the KoF games, I bought a Neo Geo last year for the 2D fighters but SF3 totally reigns supreme, there's so much **** to learn it's untrue. I've been playing for about a year now, and I still can't do kara-throws, or red parrys, let alone red-parry into combo into Super Art. Don't think twice, just get it in!
                        johnkiddier:

I got the xbox purely cuz of the lure of Outrun 2, Halo 2, but most of all SF Anniversary.. I'd never played 3rd strike until I got the xbox release... but OMFG its the doggies.

If you've been playing it for a year Tom, i've got some serious homework to do.. hehe

Comment

Totally pisses on KoF and GG easily. It's deeper than both and on the flipside more accessible. I don't know if you should splash the cash on XB etc just for it though.

Get the DC or US PS2 version (?17) and try it out first. That way you haven't wasted 200 sheets.

Comment

Been playing DC version for about a year and a half but only once a week maybe if lucky with mates for a year of that. LEarning curve is there and very noticeable when you start to fight the better players. I'm leagues behind loads of people I fought, my parrying leaves a lot to be desired and I cant really link moves that arent just instinct stuff. Hours in practice mode doesnt appeal to me much, spent enough time there with Killer Instinct learning Orchids 48 hit combo . Dont wanna go back to that, not the most fun in the world.

Comment

Get off Halo 2 you tarts!

Play a proper game

Comment

I'll be back on SF3 tomorrow, Halo 2's really not appealing to me any more...

Comment

Working...
                                X