Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus, the Internet can suck.

Comment

Goemon im guessing you mean combovideo's as thats a dead link, ive already tried there.

I refuse to look at more reviews otherwise ill get pissed off and do a Gigas breaker on someone at work

EDIT : man quotage ahoy

Soul Calibur II (arguably the finest example of the genre)
      redesigning it to DoA levels of prettiness
      Last edited by Pij; 09-11-2004, 10:07.

Comment

競馬予想Mastersでは競馬予想サイトを管理人が実際に利用し結果をまとめています。その上で稼げるサイト、精度の高い予想を提供しているサイトを優良、稼げないサイト、精度の低い予想を提供しているサイトを悪徳と分類しています。

Comment

Damn, I made a typo.

/me dons anti spelling police helmet.

Comment

Right the whole rematch not loading is pissing me off

won 40 lost 53 but 20-30 have all been through that rematch bug

Comment

Would signing out before the disconnection message come up help? or would you still lose a point?

Comment

it seems to work better if you leave a few seconds inbetween both selecting rematch.
                i get more BSOD when both players press it at the same time.

Comment

I should have a stick as of tonight. Will be up for a few matches tonight, then; also will provide feedback if it turns out to be a good/bad stick, as it could turn out interesting...

Comment

Ta' for the Makoto schooling Uberboog. I am better than that - honest.

Should've stuck with my Elena...

Comment

Yeah, your Elena seriously rocks man! Keep with that ho, there's not enough Elena players around so no-one knows what to do when one comes along! Like me

Today my Makoto is really, really off. I just got pwned by sithlordx, sorry I didn't reply to your speaking, was using a stick, but I was shouting at my telly pretty bloody loud! Little laggy...that's my excuse this time... :P

Comment

I'll see you guys on there soon - finally figured out how to connect (I'm useless with PCs!), got some Kenny, Dudley, Alex, Remi and Ibuki gently stewin and an insultingly good stick! Username: Saurian Dash

Comment

Thanks man, think I will stick with her. She's got some nifty little attacks.

Your Makoto is dangerous. Those cross-ups kept ****ing me right up.

I know it's been said elsewhere, but ****, Hugo is a monster!!

Comment

Legendary! >_<

I hate Alex players, it's official. After mini-yashiro completely killed me with him. I SO wish you could save replays man, I'd love to see Singho vs Saurian!!

In fact, friday night's the meet, so make sure you're online then, so we can all (attempt) to paste you one after another!

Comment

HOOOOO! I'm a DIRTY Kebab shop style Alex player who knows no limit to the skank! XD

You'll scream at the TV when you realise - YOU. CANT. ESCAPE! >=}

Comment

I know it's been said elsewhere, but ****, Hugo is a monster!!
                                **** yeah man, my Hugo's really inconsistent though, sometimes it's EIN ZWEI DREI BAM PERFECT other times it's just a fat dude wobbling on screen >_< Still working on standing 720's, can get the 360's down now by masking with a dash or punch.

Saur, all I can say is GET READY, TO DIE!! [/Urien]

Comment

Working...
                                X