No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke up this morning with a huge water blister on my left thumb, cheers Bill. To pop or not to pop? that is the question.

Comment

Nice games Venom, gotta go to school now!

edit - hah, sister's car broke down no uni today!
      Last edited by Firsty; 10-02-2005, 10:04.

Comment

Good games to everyone I played last night. All 3756 of you. Peeps I can remember include Fuddle (close matches again, but stop running away with Ibuki ), Paleface, E Randy Dupre, Mart, Gravity and Fallows.

Special mentions to the later. God knows what happened with that disconnect Mr Cheeks, I had no idea what that was about. Thought you beat me overall to be honest, especially in that first session. Still, Ibuki perfect more than made up for it.

I haven't been absolutely tanked in ages, so thanks to Gravity for keeping me in my place. Great connection most of the time too, just a few judders now and then.

Finally, Mr Fallows. Why on earth you keep with Remy when your Hugo is uber mean I have no idea. Remind me to avoid you when you have the stick, you're good enough as it is.

Originally posted by David Fallows
        I hate Elena, I totally boycott her when choosing a character even. I think I've only been her twice. Ever.
        I noticed I had enough of being kicked to hell and back, so I decided it was time for some Elena fu. Did you like the 7/8 super finishes in a row? Mwhahahaha. Don't taunt with Remy, or that will be your punishment

Comment

I was actually in teh lead with 5 continuous victories after you won the first 4!

Should have quit then. I loved the continuous Remy Vs. Elena matches, learnt loads there in 10 minutes.

Repeated character selections are great for learning. I sorted my buttons out so that I could throw, you might have noticed.

Finally, Mr Fallows. Why on earth you keep with Remy when your Hugo is uber mean I have no idea. Remind me to avoid you when you have the stick, you're good enough as it is.
          qcb+EXp is impossible on the pad, as are all ex moves for me. Everyone will certainly know when I get the stick plugged in, I'm not saying I'm going to win more (well, blatantly I will ) but I can at least start playing with Yun/Yang/Ibuki/Hugo/Alex/Gouki effectively.

Akuma's DP+K mix ups are great for causing headaches. I don't care if he's a shoto.

Can anyone recommend where to get decent buttons for this SC2 stick then? I might as well get on the case whilst my magic box is turning up or else it'll never get done.

Can't wait to start taking teh Singh to teh cleaners!
          Last edited by dataDave; 10-02-2005, 11:00.

Comment

Is there going to be another tournament soon. I'm playing this every night now, so would love to take part in another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
              Is there going to be another tournament soon. I'm playing this every night now, so would love to take part in another one.
              Fancy some matches tonight mate? We haven't played yet.

Comment

No problem, I'll be playing with the lovely girl featured in my avatar for each game though (she's the only one I'm reasonably good with).

Comment

Feel free to send me a FR, Strider (and Fallows too). I'll also be on this evening.

Thanks for the compliments, Moodmon. Your game has definitely improved a lot since the last time I played you. Your Elena is pretty mean.

Comment

Thanks for that. I'm a little surprised I can stay level with people like Fuddle and Donut, when at first I was getting tanked by pretty much everyone. Just people like you and Singho keep twatting me down. Damn you people and your skill.

Ack, I was looking for a decent Elena avatar as well. Even tried making my own animated gif, but it failed miserably. The full size pic of this one is very nice, but all the other stuff I've found uses the dodgy SF3 character select stuff. Ah well, about time I went back to good old Grif anyway.

Full size Elena pic

Comment

Fallows/Mart/E. Randy Dupre, I've yet to play you guys. I'm busy today until about 5 when I'll be on for a few hours, so make sure you're around

omg this is the best game I've ever played

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                        omg this is the best game I've ever played
                        QUOTED FOR TRUTH

I might be on sometime either tonight, sunday or throughout next week.

I'll probably have more of you on my friends list after booting up H2 and adding everyone off of tap-tap-throw to it.

EL SCRUBBO-ALEXO TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
                          Ack, I was looking for a decent Elena avatar as well. Even tried making my own animated gif, but it failed miserably. The full size pic of this one is very nice, but all the other stuff I've found uses the dodgy SF3 character select stuff. Ah well, about time I went back to good old Grif anyway.
                          How about this? Maybe you can play around with it in PS or something.

Comment

Sorry for those crap games Venom, I was busy trying to get my laptop to hang to take to the repair shop (they don't believe me that it's broken). Playing on XBL seems to help. I wasn't really paying attention . Thanks anyways!

Comment

Special mentions to the later. God knows what happened with that disconnect Mr Cheeks, I had no idea what that was about. Thought you beat me overall to be honest, especially in that first session. Still, Ibuki perfect more than made up for it.
                              No idea what was up with the disconnect either... never really had any problems before, especially since I upgraded to a 1Mb line. And you're lucky I was using a stick rather than a pad - if my headset had been attached, you'd have heard my screams of agony when you perfected me with MY OWN CHARACTER.

Sadly, I only really know a few characters well - Ken (soooooo cheap), Ryu and Chun-Li simply for old-school kicks, while Ibuki and Sean are my new-age brethern.

Tom - don't finish work until 6pm and have things to do after that... will send you an invite if I get back in time.

Comment

Ack, I was looking for a decent Elena avatar as well.
                                From here:

Or here:

Save as, then open in Paint, view at 800% and get rid of what you don't want.

God, I love the CFC art

Comment

Working...
                                X