Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom were you using a joystick?

Ill pick one up tomorrow for some rematches!

Comment

GG's venom I can tell the combination of xbrick pad and lag was something you had to get used to :/

Awesome when I heard a "JEEEEEEEEEESUS!" through the speaker when you won your first round You've got quite a nasty Hugo, getting them 360's out when I least expect them.

Play some Japanese people though and you'll find it almost lag-free.

Comment

Yeah I was using a joystick ^_^

Comment

Here are some more replay from mine and Firsty?s games. Seems Im beening Q alot these day.

Replays - Right Click Save AS:
          down

You will need the new XviD code Download it at www.XviD.org
          Last edited by Jakeway; 10-02-2005, 16:09.

Comment

Just watched Yun vs Q - so that's how you block that SA! I guess these videos do make great educational value

I'll edit as I watch more.

Comment

Oooof that awful Ibuki match, shameful. I'd couldn't remember how to use her. I demand you post the other Ibuki match where I rip you a new ass.

Comment

I just posted me getting raped by Yang and Yun? FFS its not all about you!

Comment

Firsty, what's Yangs' standing 3 kick combo?

Comment

lk mk hk

Comment

****, i've no lk. o_0

Comment

pwned

Comment

Btw Jake, they are some top vids. I like the way the players names faxe in and out. Top quality my friend. Your Q needs work as well :P

Comment

Q just needs work in general. coz he's a cacker

Comment

Lol that Yang vid. You spammed d+mk so much in round 2 so I decided I'd spam my qcf+k. Bwahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend

Btw Jake, they are some top vids. I like the way the players names faxe in and out. Top quality my friend. Your Q needs work as well :P
                                Thank you, I am glad someone commented on that. Between rounds was annoying because the names stayed there and stuck out on the black screen.

As for Q, I have only been using him recently. I know my weak points with him? just don?t know what to do about it? I will PM you

I think I need to drop half the characters I use, I?m getting raped when I used Dudley and he was my main character. I am currently using Dudley, Yun, Hugo, Q, Ryu, Remy, Mokoto, and more recently Twelve.

Comment

Working...
                                X