No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends how it's set up, you just need to plug an Rj45 network lead into the back of your Xbox. If you've got a USB modem (i.e. plugs into the USB socket on your PC) you'll need a few more bits of kit...Or you could just use Internet Connection Sharing through your PC. If you've got a hub/switch, it makes it so much easier

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
      Definately! Our man gravity0 is from Gibraltar, and when his connection is good, it's flawless. Literally no lag. He's having some ISP issues though
      Aye. I'm currently downloading Jakeway's vid at 18.6k/s on a 512/160 connection. That's how bad it is at the mo'.

But I'm sure it'll be sorted out soon.

I'm up for the clan, Singho, but the only thing pushing me back a little is my connection, as always. It's usually okay during weekday nights, but I wasn't able to play a single match yesterday and probably won't today either.

It's great that someone is recording matches - really useful for the people participating in order to improve their game.

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
        Ill send you a clan invite tommorow Siri. But tbh, theres only like 12 of us in the clan..
        i havent played halo for ages, and tbh not sure if i ever will again, but send me an invite if you like. even though i'm terrible, i may be tempted back one day...plus i'm not doing the ntsc clan any good anyway.

re: jakeway's video.
        i thought that was pretty cool, havent seen many double KOs
        look forward to seeing some more from other peeps

Comment

Just ordering a TV card now. That should be here by mid-next week, although I may be able to borrow my flatmate's PC beforehand to get some videos up.

Comment

Whee, Jakeway just recorded some matches between us two. I bet he chooses the one where he wins and not the Makoto rape session one :P

Comment

My camera my preference. ft:

Comment

I can see this becoming to a point where everyone has to buy their own TV cards just to show how one person raped the other

capcom, hurry the **** up with the online replay saving ;p

Comment

Oh? erm? Boog... It seems I didn?t record them matches. I was waiting for you to join for so long I stopped my camera because I was just recording the friends list. Then when you did join (10 mins later) I forgot to push record again.

-
                  Last edited by Jakeway; 06-02-2005, 13:05.

Comment

Just got Live setup.
                    Anyone wanna match?

Comment

Originally posted by Siri
                      I can see this becoming to a point where everyone has to buy their own TV cards just to show how one person raped the other

capcom, hurry the **** up with the online replay saving ;p
                      I dont think it'll ever happen

I'll get mine in next week so we can "reliably" get some videos going, seeing as Jakeway couldn't quite handle it :P

Comment

Originally posted by venom743
                        Just got Live setup.
                        Anyone wanna match?
                        I will mate!

Add my gamertag (UberBoog) and I'll give you a go. Unfortunately, my mate's are downloading on the same connection so I can't guarantee a good match... :/

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                          I will mate!

Add my gamertag (UberBoog) and I'll give you a go. Unfortunately, my mate's are downloading on the same connection so I can't guarantee a good match... :/
                          Cool, just added you to my friends list. Ive sent a request too.

What do I do now?

Comment

You wait 30 mins for Boog to join.

Comment

Sorry Tom!
                              Was supposed to select rematch!
                              Join in!

BTW Im using the standard pad and the lags pretty bad!!!

Comment

oooh, reset my xbox ;P Gimme 5 minutes GG's considering you're in Japan!

Comment

Working...
                                X