Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've returned to the fold
    played a few matches with moodmon, but i couldnt really remember what i was supposed to be doing, so there was a fair bit of mashing going on. surprising how much you forget when you go away for a little while.
    but we had a few close matches, so its all good.

also played madmarc a little on hyper sf2. was getting totally destroyed till i remembered that normal or champion edition characters do huge amounts of damage with throws.

Comment

Pfft, it was just my superior skills that beat you. Ahem

You'll all be pleased to know Firsty has to resort to lagging to beat me. The whore

Comment

That was my bitch assed sister

Comment

Wow, your sister plays SF better than you.

Comment

She was downloading music....ass

Comment

I don't see how you could be pwned to a greater degree, Firsty. :/

I suggest you kill Moodmon quietly to avoid too much fuss.

Comment

So true. And Boog, as much as I wanted to be Gigas'd some more, the footy was on.

Comment

Ask Boog, he'll show you. Mood is such a liar.

Comment

lol @ Gigas fun with Moody. Hilarious stuff there, you kept falling for them dash'ed 360's Still amazed at how much you've improved though.

Also @ Firsty, fantastic games. Your Yun and Yang are eeeeeeeeevil. They've got some really nasty combo's I've not picked up on. Kudos.

May be on again later, really don't know.

Comment

Had some games with Firsty that I recorded (8 in total)

I?ve had a lot of problems with editing this tonight, couldn?t get rid of some bloody interlace lines. Anywayz here is a match video for you all?. Not the best match in the world and not even very well presented but I am a lazy person.

I?ll make some more later.

Replays:
                      Down

You will need the new XviD code Download it at www.XviD.org
                      Last edited by Jakeway; 06-02-2005, 15:40.

Comment

Yeah good matches vs mood, I refused to quit playing Necro till I beat you with him, till I decided I had to or you'd catch me up, and yeah the attempted taunt kill was asking for trouble

Sorry to jassi for being so **** vs you my brain had started to shut down by then and I was playing like cack. Not that it'd have made a great deal of difference to the overall result. Can't believe you got akuma's death move on me tho. Shows how much I was off

Comment

That match was fun!
                          I suck as twelve so bad. I couldn't get anything to work in the last round!

Comment

hmm, dunno how to get that codec. Drunk and lazy you see

Comment

Try this codec - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/yashiro...w-20040828.exe

Comment

Lol I keep watching it. I did pretty good considering I haven't got the foggiest about twelve. I'm going to have to start recording stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X