Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont be a nob Jake...You would of got Full Casted had you not left

Also, it was Ryu and Sean. D
    Last edited by jassi singh; 22-01-2005, 19:02.

Comment

Full Casted piff.... I beat you.... then I had to go and have dinner

Comment

I find that singho's a bit of a **** with dudley, too.

****ing sick juggles r us

Comment

TBH I was only joking? he pick Ryu and Sean once.

Sorry...

Comment

Awesome games Phix - ye shall learn to ph34r the Hugo! He's such a bast, you think you've got a win and then it's GIGAS TIME! \o/

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
              Awesome games Phix - ye shall learn to ph34r the Hugo! He's such a bast, you think you've got a win and then it's GIGAS TIME! \o/
              Yea man GG's i got my arse kicked royaly Hugo has sick priority
              Plus to top it ive just started using a new stick im lucky if i can link 2 punches never mind cancel lol Deffo gotta play again man
              Phix

Comment

Anyone want some games today? As I really need the practise

I will probably be around most of the day.

Comment

GGs to Lyrical Donut last night, I totally sucked though as I had only just got in after work and my hands were stiff from the freezing cold weather. (Thats my excuse) Must have been funny for you as I couldn't pull of my SAs.

Apologies to TheShend as someone fired BitTorrent during our match. Like to see more of that Q.

Comment

Good games Lyrical Donut.

Sorry I had to go so soon but I had dinner (Thats my excuse). I guess it was just as well really as I was a bit outclassed?

Comment

I've been outclassed recently, everyone's gotten better and I seemed to have stood still o_0

MrDark - Good games, you gave me some major headaches, couldn't adapt for toffee!

Lyrical Donut - Your Dudley is the biggest tief >_< How many times did i get caught by that sweep set-up!! Good games man. Also, your Hugo is...well...a swine XD

Phix/Cortorised - Your a tricky customer man, i will suss you out eventually XD

Martin Jones - Gah, your bloody Urien, i will kill him!! Solid matches cheif.

S1ngho - Your all over me like a rash it's not funny XD I can't keep up with the pace o_0

I need to work on my Q more, he's gettin sloppy.

Comment

Xbox Live is still being ultra ****ty. My router spazzed out on the night it all went bad but it works fine for my pc now but I cant get it to play with my xbox anymore. Plugging xbox direct to router makes matters even worse, doesn't even get past the IPS check, normally just gives up on the DNS one.

Not a happy bunny

Comment

The biggest fighting game tournament in the world returns. Get all the details on Evo’s three action-packed days plus the crowning of new World Champions.

3rd strike xbox live tourney over at SRK.com. About 6 more places left for a 32 man tourney. Come on peeps join up. Should be good.
                          Last edited by jassi singh; 23-01-2005, 23:13.

Comment

All well and good there being a tournie but SRK is down

Comment

GG's tonight Phix ^_^ Seems either I got **** overnight or you've turned ace

Comment

HHEHEHEHEHEH GG's THESHEND!

I got careless and you decked me Still though, finnally managed to get out that Tengu EX combo after a parry. Shame i didnt hit both buttons after the red parry, and instead just got the standard Tengu...that would of ruled...HARD.

Hopefully, stick should arrive within a month...then a month practicing...then it should be easier. Although managed to find an arcade near me with 3rd Strike today, played some lame Remy. Seriosley i couldnt do QCfx2 for **** on a stick. :\ ...still clarted him though \o/

Comment

Working...
                                X