No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah the sleep taunts were happening by accident...bastad big hands. Was trying to cancel hp into a hop attack...didnt work. Although i did do it once to make you advance into a sweep.

Comment

Get getting beat by a Ryu (occasionally Akuma) player last night. Stevie Sicknote. I'd pound him the 1st round then spaz out and keep losing the last 2. Dunno what the hell was wrong with me when he was Ryu either. Kept messing my parry of his uppercut and ending up on my behind ><

Am in real danger of breaking my hand coz I keep punching the chair next to me... and it's bloody hard. Got a massive bruise on the middle knuckle of my right hand coz of it, hurt like hell it i catch it on anything

Need to play more people that rotate, so much more fun fighting, say, jassi and getting totally humiliated than this endless assault of shoto frustrators.... hmm all I ever seem to do on here is moan about stuff. Oh well one day I will be king and wont have to. Cept how weak everyone else is. But till then

Comment

Yeah, boring ****ers wind me up no end, too. I've only just had a huge cut on the palm of my hand heal due to driving an s-pad into the floor and my hand slipping all along the side of the pad :/

The pad got through the whole ordeal unscatched. Bastard
        Last edited by Lyrical Donut; 28-01-2005, 20:43.

Comment

Today i got absolutely whupped by a Shoto player, ive had enough. Im gonna go into training, and ****ing bring my own form of shoto pain.

Seriosley, against a great player who can play as Ken or Ryu, everyone else on the cast will have a hard time. I cba to put that much effort into playing as say Oro or Necro or Ibuki as the good shoto players can just rip them apart, sod it, call me "Shoto Ho Singho" from now on.

Let me know tommorow or weekend if you think my ken and ryu is good enough folks. Prolly take me 1 hr to figure out all these shoto tactics, then im gonna put them to use. IVE HAD ENOUGH!

Also...gg Teodi.

Comment

Remember cr.mkxxSAIII and your an unstoppable top tier mofo.

Or something.

Comment

Well, from my Shoto experiment, im very shocked. Played against a dude who only uses Ken (and very well). Cut a long story short 20-0 to me.
              He used Sean and Alex twice, but i knew that was a ploy to get me to play as other people, but against my betterl nature, i whored Ryu for 20 games straight.

Not worth giving other people the courtesy by playing as other people, as so many people are out their trying to get lame wins.

I can see why people pick these basts, the minimum effort required for a win is outstanding. Boring as **** to play though tbh.

Hadoken, Hadoken, Fly kick, dash throw *stalk* whiff lk throw, Repeat.

Maybe throw in somthing fancy...like standing mk...great stuff.

Comment

I cant play as shoto's anymore for more than 1 or 2 matches in a row (and that's if someone **** is whoring them) there's just no point carrying on playing if I do that coz it'll just sap out the life out of the game for me. Fair enough sometimes you just wanna notch up a few wins but I always figure if I get that pissed playing vs em i'm sure the guy on the other end is equally miffed off. I always say 3 strike and out vs shotos aswell but I get so annoyed I have to bring the games back to even and that never happens... Figured out how to defend crossovers now tho

I mean ****. If they are crap with anyone but the shoto crew of ass all they'll need do is go thru Arcade with the moves manual next to them and they'll have at least a basic understanding or how to play with them. My mate was utter **** with anyone but shoto's. Now he's utter **** with anyone but shoto's dudley and Yang. But he's at least trying them... grrr RAGE.

The games vs jassi tonight were class, dunno if you were on stick or not but I was pretty damn pleased to get more than 3 wins out of near 30 matches with you For the last hit in the 1st Makoto:Alex match I jumped up on my bed and fell off. Pretty damn funny. Cept it was your win

GGs

Have a thing against people that block and counter all the time aswell but that just coz I cant break them down

Also I am really crap with Makoto. I know she's ace but I play her like a mong. Thanks.
                Last edited by teodi; 28-01-2005, 23:31.

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                  Well, from my Shoto experiment, im very shocked. Played against a dude who only uses Ken (and very well). Cut a long story short 20-0 to me.
                  He used Sean and Alex twice, but i knew that was a ploy to get me to play as other people, but against my betterl nature, i whored Ryu for 20 games straight.

Not worth giving other people the courtesy by playing as other people, as so many people are out their trying to get lame wins.

I can see why people pick these basts, the minimum effort required for a win is outstanding. Boring as **** to play though tbh.

Hadoken, Hadoken, Fly kick, dash throw *stalk* whiff lk throw, Repeat.

Maybe throw in somthing fancy...like standing mk...great stuff.
                  How do u mean Whiff Lk or what ever ive seen it before not sure what it is Plz explain

Comment

Whiffing means throwing out a dummy move. For example, you know the move isnt gonna connect while they are waking up, such as a sweep, so you throw it out to make them think they got a chance to hit you, but by that time you have recovered and can catch them with another move.

lol, you gonna try that Ryu tactic? It dont work

Comment

Originally posted by teodi
                      Get getting beat by a Ryu (occasionally Akuma) player last night. Stevie Sicknote.
                      I played him last night. Great connection, crappy player. Shame.

He kept spamming fireballs and waiting for me to attack in order to counter flying attacks with a roundhouse or shoryuken. On the rare ocassions he actually went on the offensive, all he could muster was flying hk, sweep. Dull. As. ****.

The guy also taunted me after grabbing the first round, but two rounds [and several air-parries] later, I got my own back.

All the shoto-hate on this forum is making me really uneasy about playing any of you with Ken again.

Comment

I'm on Ibuki training at the moment. She's an evil little bitch when she gets going, I just gave a Hugo player a bit of a beasting...even though he won. Perfected me first round too, then I gave a convincing win back.

Learning her chains/combos at the moment, I had no idea she was this mean up close! All her chains don't work unless you're really up close, which is cool by me.

Anyway, more ninja training!

Comment

Nice avatar Lyrical ^^

Comment

I like this one from Ibuki

LP, MP, HP , HCB + P

Looks this biz with that arm pit knockdown.

Comment

You need to start a campaign, for fair treatment of gravity's Ken. Everyone has to go back, and whenever they moan about a shoto, add in 'except gravity's Ken'.

I think that's fair.

Comment

GO KENNY MASTARS!

Comment

Working...
                                X