No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't spam moves, though. And very few crossovers! Honest!

*sigh* I'm outnumbered.

Comment

Check out Grav0's post on rllmuk.

:P

Comment

I thought that was the best film ever when I was 12. :P

Comment

Anyone fancy playing some Hyper Street Fighter?

Comment

Damn Ken and his Shoryuken recovery times. Damn him...

err, exept Gravitys Ken... but probably his aswell haven't played him loads tho I do remember losing... hmm.

I'll not write anymore as I've been drinking and cant vouch for anything making sense.

Although. I used to be ace at SF2 on SNES. Could pretty regular clock lvl8 w/o dropping a round. Depends on how early I got Blanka. Fugging high priority FK air attack bizatch, Oh and also depending on if Balrog wen into his uppercut frenzy defending means death marathon and I forgot to take the hits. And what the hell was with all the grab + repeatably hit moves taking off a good 3/4 of your hp. Not quite as cheap as Gill tho I suppose. Was funny how Guile's Somersault kick was outdone by Ryu or Kens jumping FK though. Regular perfects on that guy was fun.. Vega was a puss as well. The wall jump was way too crap to not me mauled by an uppercut. Tactic vs M.Bison. Crouch in corner and sweep when he got near so as not to be thrown and jump + FK for his head stamp.Sagat such a gimp not need to even work on a strat for him. Ryu v Ken fightd always fun. Guess that's where all the shotowhoring comes from.

Sorry, sure I said something about not typing drunk. Oh, yeah jassi asked if anyone was up for hsf2. that's why i decided t owrite nonsense.

PS. Never jump in on E.Honda or you'll get Standing HP'ed into oblivion.

Comment

lol, just been playing Hyper SF tonight...it still pwns lol

GG's MrDark

BUT, OMG LYRICAL...hes like Daigo's Balrog Had some very random characters and great matchs ZANGIEF! I was trying to combo splash into Spinning Piledriver like i discovered when i did it too mrdark...70% damage!

You know all the juggles on this too it seems, and your guile is a beast! First time i didnt try to parry on this :P Some very cheesy moments from me...like 3 tick throws in a row hahah Amazing game

Im off to play the DiscoTom and Boog now
              Last edited by jassi singh; 29-01-2005, 23:35.

Comment

Woah dave, you must be well lashed, what you doin posting in rllmuk. You crazy pissed f00.

I'm going to 'dave fix' your router next time i see you. Bwahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                  lol, just been playing Hyper SF tonight...it still pwns lol

GG's MrDark

BUT, OMG LYRICAL...hes like Daigo's Balrog Had some very random characters and great matchs ZANGIEF! I was trying to combo splash into Spinning Piledriver like i discovered when i did it too mrdark...70% damage!

Your know all the juggles on this too it seems, and your guile is a beast! First time i didnt try to parry on this :P Some very cheesy moments from me...like 3 tick throws in a row hahah Amazing game

Im off to play the DiscoTom and Boog now
                  Good games man

Not sure if I'd go too far with that Balrog comparison, tbfh ;p

God, I felt bad when I was fluffing Zangief's tap piledriver and tap throwing instead

I was trying to parry about 5 games in to the set

Turbo Ken vs. Ken was a chuckle too.. i'd forgotten how much bloody damage you do in this game ... take a 5 hit Balrog super for example, rape :/

Great laugh though, we'll have to do it again at some point

Comment

Played Mr Sands today for the first time I think, how close were them matches! They were really fun Definately have to do that again. Makoto vs Makoto was SOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo close, I can't believe I scraped that win

MasterPlan's finally sorted out his net connection too, so everyone give him some good practice

Comment

GGs to Singho on Hyper SF although I noticed that there was something majorly wrong when I started. The buttons weren't bloody mapped for my stick

Comment

my GT is rich0d hdk

Comment

I think I'm in shock. I just came off Arcade after going thru it 3 times with Alex... And I was actually starting to enjoy the Gill fight

It's so cool doing SA3 on him just as he resurects and putting him back on the floor

Comment

Been ignoring this game because of an evil combination of Resiendent evil 4 and World of Warcraft, but everytime I play SF I am reminded of how good it is.

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                            Played Mr Sands today for the first time I think, how close were them matches! They were really fun Definately have to do that again. Makoto vs Makoto was SOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo close, I can't believe I scraped that win

I can't believe it either Really tense and close I though I just had the upper hand on the Mako Vs Mako fight then suddenly I'm down!
                            I had some more games with gravity too but his connection was acting up again so that didn't last long.

Comment

GGs singho

That Dudley vs. Dudley match = XD

I love that Oro of yours too, it completely rips the piss out of me. Shame there's hardly any other good Oro players out there (that I've bumped into at least).

Spent most of the day playing Gouki lamers >_<
                              Last edited by Lyrical Donut; 31-01-2005, 00:28.

Comment

ARGHHH You almost levelled the score after i was ahead! Im not happy about that! What a comeback...also your Hugo took the piss out of me too...twice. :'(

Damn that Dudley juggle of yours! You never miss it...i do though >_<;;;;

GG's as always. 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X