No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had some more games with gravity too but his connection was acting up again so that didn't last long.

I should really stop playing this thing late at night. It seems my brain starts shutting down at around 11pm when, no matter how hard I try, I just can't keep up with anyone half-decent. It's a shame because that's often when my connection is best.

LEVA invited me for a few games last night and almost got a whitewash.

Comment

Had some nice games with Lyrical Donut last night. Some good parries, parrying my jump-ins which made me throw all night which must have been a bit cheap. Loved that bit when my Ibuki cancelled your Q's SA1 by her taunt. I'm going to see if it works for anything else now. Those Dudley vs Dudley matches were tense. Nearly choked when you 63214K hit into my Ex Cross-counter which took off a third of my bar killing me off. Must have ran out of Chakura.

Comment

Yeah, those were some great games last night, nice selection of characters too.

Right after that I got Teod0wned ;P

Your Alex is a tough bastard!

GGs XD

Think I'm gonna put some training into Yun and Ibuki this weekend. I get banged up by these characters way too easily.

Comment

Mr Dark, Ibuki can also do that with Urien's Tyrant Punisher. It's hilarious.

Comment

Ibukis' taunt also pisses on Hugo's Gigas Breaker o_0

>_<

XD

Comment

Yeah good games Donut, Shend had been warning me earlier about your evil Dudly so I was being quite careful when you picked him Dunno what I was doing when I played Yun btw I seemed to turn into some jabbing imbecile.

Ibuki's taunt pisses on a lot And anything pisses on Gigas Breaker if you know it's coming

Cant remember if this name is right, but I was fighting a guy last night called MasterDragon X I think his name is. He was battering me pretty much (9:1 to him at one poinr) till I caught on to what he was doing and it seemed to even out a bit. That or he just got bored and started messing about. He's ranked high 100's doesnt play very flashy just very annoyingly and he's hard as hell to fight. Was abusing that whole getting in close and using a quick sweep or an over hit into a knockdown move or was jabbing and then throwing, strong defense aswell I think mainly due to knowing what out prioritises what. Or maybe I was just being crap. Was sure getting annoyed. Oh yeah, when he was Ibuki him using taunt counted for about 50% of his moves.

Standing LP really fast with Dudley was winding me up...

Has an awful ratio though, something like 1300 won out of 4000

Comment

He leaves games if your too good or are catching up anyway, so next time deck him and leave. Ive played him a few times, anticipate the cr.lk\overhead and aim for a parry when your grounded. Or easier to get out of harms way do the "tech roll".

I use it to get out of "stalker" type players who hang over you like this guy. Soon as you hit the deck PRESS DOWN. I find continually pressing down is best, especially during a throw\sweep. Doesnt work after a Super Art connects and downs your character though.

Also...Sarkster "2D fighters are ghey\bum juice" has got the game today...he seems to have taken a liking to Ibuki.

Comment

AS title really Rules Straight knockout - matches best of 5 rounds You can change character as much as you feel like it So who wants in Tournament RD1 to be played on Sat13th Feb Cheers sith Players: sithlordx Nutcasey Willei The Shend Mr Dark Spiral Nate Dogg Silent Bob Mr Ben Preacher Singho Le...

Rllmuck tourney

All welcome (except Singho)

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by gravity0
                    LEVA invited me for a few games last night and almost got a whitewash.
                    I was a bit naughty the other day, and caved in to a quick go on this, the devil's game :P

Nothing is better to welcome you back to the fold of SF than playing LEVA in your first game, and getting double perfected Barely got a hit on him in 5 matches. Needless to say, I didn't play for much after that, otherwise I would have been on all week.

[Takes methadone and Disgaea combo to wean himself off teh evil SF crack]

Comment

I need help with Charge partitioning

Who is the best character to learn this technique with?

I have been trying to Dash then Flashkick with Remy for a while but haven?t really had much luck? In training mode I can do it about once out of 10 tries.

is it actually effective in a game situation, or am I just wasting my time?

Comment

Apparently, charge partitioning is abit redundant on LIVE due to the slightest lag effecting its' specific timing.

Urien is a charge partition beast. I suppose he'd be your man.

I could be very, very wrong though.

Comment

I?ll probably be on for the next hour or so if anyone would like to play.

Ive just been dropped 3 times by 3 different shoto players, and have been just been watchhing the matchs screen for the last 20mins.

Comment

Name & Shame man, check your 'players' option in the start menu for their GT's and put them in the Droppers thread.

I'd play you Jakeway, but the wife's on ebay o_0

Comment

I just played another Kenner. He was a lot of fun I think that was the most parrying I have ever done online, I even got an A.

He didn?t drop though so that?s ok. I don?t remember any of others guys names.

Edit:
                              Ive found em

Comment

Tonight, whoever I play, I can;t even see you. Being so drunk isn't fun

Comment

Working...
                                X