No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear god, I think exactly the same way as Boog does. I think I'm going to kill myself...

I'm exactly the same. I refuse to pick the same character twice. In fact, I pretty much have a pattern. Elena, Alex, Sean, Ibuki, Makato, Yang, Dudley, Yun, Necro, Urien, 12, the anyone else who isn't a shoto or Li.

Comment

Anyone who's not got me, do add - I'm picking this up again and need the practice like mad... still, my Makoto has a little life left in her. My Ryu, though, stinks.

Comment

I'll pick anyone, except Ken, Akuma, Elena, Pedigree Chun and Twelve...oh and Ryu i once in a blue moon.

I mostly use Q, Oro, Dudley, Yang, Makoto and Hugo.

I love hugos' round start noise "IZEEEEGAY" proper threatening to the puny man in front of him XD

MartTM - we need the GT's of these people from the office - you can't smack talk here and not put your GT's up ^_^ Let's see the force and fight like gentleman!

And you need to pester strider to do the xbox review of SFAC, this game needs to be preached to the masses your mag reaches! This thread is constantly getting new blood coming in for a dust up, the enthusiasm is infectious ^_^

Spread the word: SF WILL NEVER DIE MOFO'S - what a front page quote that would make!!

Comment

It's BESIEGEN!!!!!!!
          It means "defeat." He's basically saying he's beaten you already.

Comment

got around to playing boog - 20-2 or something to him, but I won some matches so it's a-ok.

some excellent matches there, including the two mirror matches (Makoto and Hugo).

Comment

New Gamertags (+ returning ntsc-uk players)

Paleface ~Gamertag~ PalefaceX
              Strider~Gamertag~Strider UK
              MartTM ~Gamertag~MonsieurCheeks
              Masterplan ~Gamertag~ Tirony
              E Randy Dupre ~Gamertag~ E Randy Dupre
              Thoseoftheunlight ~Gamertag~ Unlighty
              Jakeway ~Gamertag~ MrJakeway
              Phix ~Gamertag~ Cortorized
              Phillai ~Gamertag~ ????
              Endo ~Gamertag~ The_Ch33se
              Nutcasey~Gamertag~Nutcasey
              Kayin Amoh~Gamertag~ Kayin Amoh
              Last edited by jassi singh; 04-02-2005, 22:52.

Comment

Off Topic Question - Am I right in thinking that you can add multiple people to your friends list if you're in a clan with those people in Halo 2?

On Topic - If so, can somebody hook me up to the H2 clan to add all these lovely SFIIIers? ta

Comment

My god I actually beat Singho...

granted, it was only one match, but I'm still chuffed with myself.

Comment

Added Mart and Strider to the good ol' friends list.

GG's tonight to Siri and Jakeway.

It's really amusing, you two play better than 90% of the players I play, but I can't beat anyone else. :/

Comment

Good games Boog, but I really wish you would stop picking after me.
                      Have you ever seen a football coming right for your face, but you just stand there watching it thinking ?Oh **** I better move because that football is going to hit me in the face?. You always get me with the Gigas Breaker and I always see it coming but I just freeze? I?m so ****ing slow.

Singho, the first match Hugo Vs Oro was great
                      I was even thinking of ending the night on a high and quitting there? but I guess I am a glutton for punishment.

*Jakeway cuts himself

Comment

Ah, slowly working by way back into this. Great games with Teodi. I didnt give up, even when 6-1 down >_< so it finished a much more respectable 7-4 I think. Bit naughty trying to kill me with Necro's taunt, (not that it hasn't happened before) but I'm sure Yun's comeback put you in your place. For a match, anyway

Comment

I can only play sporadically. I'm having some connection issues. Stupid repair shop...>.<

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                            I can only play sporadically. I'm having some connection issues.
                            Welcome to my world. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Got another couple of friends for you to add...

BadRubberPiggy
                              Leo2Street4U

Both decent SFIII players from our group... even if Leo is cheap as chips.

Comment

I think the title of 'best GT' has been been found XD

BadRubberPiggy never a truer classical british name!

Comment

Working...
                                X