• Show
Clear All

Hey it's Wednesday!
    Time to play kiddies!

Comment

Tap Tap Throw! LETS GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tosser
        Thats the reason i'm selling my Xbox, live is a great idea except no one is on it (unless you have brought 'Live's latest game'). Spent 30 minutes waiting for someone to play PES4 against and you finally get someone they drop.
        Sums up exactly why I've given up on live myself m8. No commitment to any games, as soon as new things out, every1 jumps onboard leaving totally empty games.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
          Sums up exactly why I've given up on live myself m8. No commitment to any games, as soon as new things out, every1 jumps onboard leaving totally empty games.
          I think you might have a point for now, but I reckon this is because xbox live is still pretty much in its infancy. Lets face it most of the earlier live games were pretty shoddy and things have now improved considerably. So why go back to a game like Wolfenstein or unreal championship when games lagged with more then a handful players and consisted of people who did nothing except sit in a cave paractising. I'd rather have a game with proper score boards, 'almost' lag free gaming and ranking systems that pretty much work and allow competative games against complete strangers.

Comment

lol

That was the best session of Halo 2 EVER!

Same time again...

GG's Mood, Hank AKA f00life, shend Thurrabred, Liam, Teh Gari, Fasty,Weezmacht and ooof, there was loads of us >_<;;;

Comment

gutted, i'm still doing assignment **** for tomorrow >_<

is there going to be any more **** like this? like next week or sommat... or just any time in the holidays ;_;

EDIT: after reading underneath - weekend plz
              Last edited by Siri; 15-12-2004, 22:11.

Comment

Oh man, that was so excellent; I make a public statement - I WILL GET BETTER AT DRIVING WARTHOGS!

Comment

TEACH ME THE WAYS OF ACE VENTURA PARKING!

Comment

It's easy! Just become me! I guarantee that you'll be able to pull off an Ace Ventura park 1 time out of 10000* and ALSO you'll be able to wall drive before getting a face full of rocket!

* even that's pushing it

Comment

That was fun yep! However I much prefered playing as a big team fighting some french or american d00ds than killing each other. It's so much more fun.

Also, I likie wraiths.

Comment

Great session indeed...

Highlights for me were that class 4 v 4 round of Team Slayer on Foundation... It was class the way it was both teams sticking together running laps of the map.

Another great one was CTF Wraiths on Waterworks... I had a ****ing class time mowing peeps down in the tank and doing some sniping fun there.

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                          Also, I likie wraiths.
                          Too right you do, shooting up members of your own team! :P

Comment

Yes, but he had good cause...

Comment

lol, STFU!

Comment

I could do this all day. Like so...

Comment

Working...
                                X