Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-funk was it you who was with the old rocket launcher? ! ^ ^

Hehe, yeah coz that bugger Prine kept sniping me before I could get up the beach Shame there isn't a scope on the rocket launcher, was trying to guess where you guys were most of the time.

We should do the Beach Invasion as a Stopwatch match, once the first team get the documents, it records the time then the teams switch and you have to beat their time. Adds a twist to it.

He is a good player although I do have a bit of trouble hearing him as his voice comes across very quiet.
    Yeah, the voice can be quiet sometimes but more often than not though its fine. I'm so glad there is a volume control on the side if the controller too, i've had games with peeps rapping, singing Guns 'n' Roses, shouting at wifes/kids/mums and generally being idiots. The joys of voice chat eh.
    Also, what with him being Scottish, he tells me to grab the documents and I thought he said call an air strike and blow everything up but we got there in the end
    They should have added a subtitles option in the menu

Comment

I managed just look at trok in my friends list last night and join your game, thats a first!!

Comment

Roost

Yeah, its weird I looked at one friend playing Wolfie and it gave me a choice to join, invite or remove. Every other friend I looked at playing Wolfie it just gave me an option to invite or remove. Perhaps, its because the rooms they were playing in were full??? I dunno .

Still, really enjoying it, maybe if we just have a check during rounds to see if any other friends have logged on then we can send them an invite.

See if we can get a NTSC game up and running tonight.

Anybody up for it tonight then?

g-funk
        Yep, stopwatch on the beach and other levels sounds good.

TR

Comment

Yeah i'll be up for it again tonight, might need a diversion tatic for the mrs though, think i'll pick one of those ****e glossy magazines women love so much ^ ^ that should keep her busy!!

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk

Hehe, yeah coz that bugger Prine kept sniping me before I could get up the beach Shame there isn't a scope on the rocket launcher, was trying to guess where you guys were most of the time.
            Sorry mate, couldnt resist

Im up for a game tonight, what time?

Comment

I will be on between 19:00-19:30.

Maybe earlier if I can

TR

Comment

Will try and make it tonight. Will probably be between 7-8 as girlfriend has TV after that on thursday for Buffy, Friends and ER.

Sounds like you guys had a blast last night. Will try and get on tonight.

Comment

Get another TV!

Ill be on at 7.00 - 8.00.

beach is my favourite level...I like the over the wall incursions without blowing the wall/door..shocks the axis everytime when the documents are transmited without a stick of dynamite being laid :-)

Comment

How do you get over the wall? That would be cool, especially for Stopwatch.

I'll try and get on after 7ish too, missus is working late so no hassle there.

Comment

Yup i should hopefully be on around same time

Comment

You get your team mate to crouch an u jump on em then use them as a boost to jump over wall on the right or something along those lines.

Comment

Yeah..by the right side of the lower bunker where the bunker meets the wall. you get a teammate to duck in the corner and you jump on his head...he then stands up and you both jump like mad and over the wall you go!

As an Axis you can also get over/stand on the breach wall by using the slope to the left to build up speed....

Comment

Originally posted by Welrain
                            Get another TV!
                            Got one. But it's upstairs and it means lugging the xbox and leads up to it and i don't get the 5.1 set up with it and yadda yadda yadda.

I'll be on between 7-8. Look out for me and my venom 8)

Comment

ive just got onto live if you dont mind ill have a look for you guys and try and join a game

Comment

No problem mate, the more the merrier (sp?)

Comment

Working...
                                X