Battlefield 2 Server now up - 194.70.50.89 Uber fast connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield 2 Server now up - 194.70.50.89 Uber fast connection

The game went gold a few days ago, and the demo is expected this week - probably Friday. The full game is out end of the month.

So, who is stupidly excited about this one, and can we get enough interest for another ntsc-uk clan?

My friends play nothing but RTS, it seems, so I'm definately in the mood for a good FPS.

So sign me up.

Comment

I was totally hooked to the original, but thought the expansion packs (including Battlefield Vietnam) were very poor.

If this can bring the quality back up, and add plenty of new stuff it should be a lot of fun.

Comment

Yeah, I've been following this one, all depends how well it runs and if I can take time away from WoW

Comment

Aye Cap'n

Comment

i loved battlefield and even vietnam but i'm really looking forward to this. Hopefully its not too similar to the BF desert combat mod

Comment

Got it on a preorder. Really looking forward to it, I really need a game to break my wow-addiction.

Comment

Anyone know when the demo is due? I heard it was today!

Comment

http://www.gamespot.com/promos/bf2demo.html

Should be today, but sadly only available if you've signed up to gamespot's subscription service.

Comment

I wouldn't get you hopes up too much seems to have been delayed

Comment

The demo is up for download now

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Comment

Well I'm downloading the demo, so it obviously isn't subscription only! Hurray!

Comment

Seems the servers have gone down, not surprising really

Comment

Nah, still tootl'in along here. 60k\sec - 11% done!

Try link 3 off the site, or - http://files.filefront.com/battlefie.../fileinfo.html

Apparently pretty quick

Comment

The servers really are getting hammered aren't they. Best I'm managing is from a server in Belgium, coming in at a measly 65k/sec. This is going to take hours!

Do we know what's in the demo? The original Battlefield 1942 demo had me glued to my PC for weeks!

Comment

Working...
                              X