Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bignige
    Halo2 about 8.30? 3vs3vs3vs3 is quite a good match making
    no it's not, we've just been playing it... no skill required (which is probably why you like it nige )

Comment

Aye I'll be on. About 8/8:30 at the latest !

Comment

**** you bitch!
        Actually it's probably true! Me, Fry and Matt managed to win quite a lot last night.
        Anyways, you gonna be on?

Comment

8.30 my friend, i'll be playing some halo2 then possibly some ghost recon (if i can get the ****ing thing to load!!)

Comment

prepare to die.

Comment

certainly won't be you doing the killing, unless you're feeling superhuman today mr fluke

</diss>

Comment

In unrelated news I was matchmaking on BTB last night and ended up in a team which was beaten by a another team of 8 girls.

There was vitriol the likes of which I've never heard before at the post-match rundown !

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...layer=YoshiMax
                Last edited by Yoshimax; 11-09-2005, 18:37. Reason: Added link to further shame

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Maybe. I just found out that I didn't get that ****ing job, so I'm feeling the need to take some of the frustration out on someone. With that in mind, it's about the first time in a month that Halo 2 has looked appealing - don't want to chuck my abuse out at regular team mates, but wouldn't mind throwing some at random dickheads.

I'll get on in an hour or so, Crisp, after I've eaten, see what you're playing.

Comment

unlucky man... we'll go throw abuse at people! just about to devour a pizza, i'll be on about 8.30.

Comment

will be on at 9 ****ers

Comment

me too. Hopefully

Comment

I'm going insane,.... I'm for work all week in Warschau (PL) So I can't get online!! my friends are playing and playing! ...... whooaaaa I wanna join the action !! .....

I brought my GC with me for some Resi4 Mercenaries action !

Comment

i'll be playing something this eve... 8.45ish if anyone's around.

Comment

Working...
                              X