No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XI 360 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well mine is called "Huxx" should be on in about 20 mins look out for me, any tips or "noob" help would be great as this is my first shot at a FF game.

Comment

Might be over looking something very obvious but where do I get the registation code from? Do I have to do that on the PlayOnline site?

Comment

To get the 2 codes go here and register http://www.playonline.com/betaeu/

Comment

All done, in Bastok now name is Jesi

Comment

I've just now come home from work - I'm going to Bastok so if you guys see Silvergun, give me some power leveling help getting to level 10!

White Mage is pretty irritating to solo those first 10 levels.

Comment

Just whipped this up quick

Please send me the information missing and any more that ive missed out and you want adding

Will make it look better when i got some more time.
              Last edited by djtickle; 12-01-2006, 21:43.

Comment

Bastock

Comment

Originally posted by Roost
                  Bastock
                  ??? my book says Bastok

Comment

Just wondering if anyone could let me know how to add friends. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Myth
                      Just wondering if anyone could let me know how to add friends. Cheers

I know if you have a keyboard its

/befriend Tickle

Comment

Cheers, does the person have to be online to add them? It let me add Huxley but not you Tickle which seemed weird.

Comment

yeah ive noticed that, some people i couldnt add weird will try again later

Comment

Added you now, seems to be a bit Random when it works.

Comment

im scared if i play again i'll get addicted, i loved my 75 BST

Comment

Got my new char sorted. im in Bastok and called Spudgun

Comment

Working...
                                X