Final Fantasy XI 360 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trok REAPER
    Ok, thanks for that (told you I was a newb ;-) )
    Trokreaper it is then. Just off to get a wireless mouse/keyboard combo from Dixons, should I get a microsoft one or does it not matter ?
    Nope doesn't matter.

Comment

Right Im in Bastok along with everyone else now, chars called Behlli and is a thief

Comment

Ok got my USB keyboard, whilst I am at work is there any sort of instruction guide I can print off, containing /commands etc ? basic instructions, help etc ?

Just stumbled across the download guide on the registration page, I think that may help some.

Ta
        Last edited by Trok REAPER; 13-01-2006, 11:24. Reason: added download guide

Comment

Ok got my USB keyboard, whilst I am at work is there any sort of instruction guide I can print off, containing /commands etc ? basic instructions, help etc ?

Ta
          I wouldn't mind one too.

I'll be LVL'ing up in the Zehrun (sp) Mines tonight from 6pm-7pm.

Needs me Lvl.8 at least.

Comment

Fallows, that avatar your using is wicked! dataDave dD

Comment

Well, I have a character on the beta server called Mrargus. Me and some other people from another forum will be starting up a LS called JPonry which anybody will be welcome to join. We will be levelling very quickly, the aim is to be the first to 75 on the server so then we can enjoy endgame for a small time before the competition comes along.

I won't be online until early next week though. Send me a PM on here or a tell ingame if you want to join the shell.

Comment

can somebody recommend a decent wireless USB keyboard? ta

Comment

There's a lush one in the Gamestation sale for ?9.98, made by labtec. Works fine for the 360 in Media Center so will work on this too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupine
                    Well, I have a character on the beta server called Mrargus. Me and some other people from another forum will be starting up a LS called JPonry which anybody will be welcome to join. We will be levelling very quickly, the aim is to be the first to 75 on the server so then we can enjoy endgame for a small time before the competition comes along.

I won't be online until early next week though. Send me a PM on here or a tell ingame if you want to join the shell.
                    That's... ambitious. I've been playing for 2 years and I'm still only level 60 - you hope to be 75 before the beta trial ends??? Also, end-game stuff was added afterwards to keep the high levels interested in the game - if you're rushing straight towards that you're missing the whole point of playing in my opinion.
                    Last edited by Darwock; 13-01-2006, 12:28.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                      I wouldn't mind one too.

I'll be LVL'ing up in the Zehrun (sp) Mines tonight from 6pm-7pm.

Needs me Lvl.8 at least.
                      Once you've got a few levels on you, head back to where we were yesterday and i'll take you further east - Some nasty bastards to be fought there at an early level, but once again exp is good

I'll probably join you in the mines.

Comment

Indeed, you'll have pass a **** load of Missions to gain rank just so you can travel around, let alone AF armor, evil lvl Cap quests, half your equipment won't exist as there no-one to craft it and you be gimp if you try to fight IT+ like that, which is what you bound to be thinking. And won't be the only idiots thinking of this either.

Comment

Just stumbled across the download guide on the registration page, I think that may help some.

Ta
                          Obviously you got the download guide. Also, when you are in game type

/?

to get a full list of all commands you can use in game (including the emotes).

Tarutaru /panic is the cutest thing

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
                            ??? my book says Bastok
                            Lastok
                            Asstok

etc..

Oh the fun we have on Garuda with our Conquest challenged friends from exciting scenary-ville.

Comment

LOL I love those idiots that buy dia on the auction house for 400g, I really do!

Profit for me!

Comment

Okay can someone help a n00b out here?

Okay think I've got the hang of the mechanics of the game now, and I can battle and everything... now what? What do I do exactly? o.o

Comment

Working...
                                X