No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XI 360 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone playing this tonite? Im going to go on for abit after celeb big brother.

Comment

The pain of working nights =( Means I miss when everyone is playing.

Comment

I'll be playing tonight Tickle, you and me need to hit a party!

Though saying that, i'm thinking of recreating as a tarutaru whie mage.

Comment

Well according to what ive heard the PC and PS2 beta characters where gone and people had to start again, so if they follow the same way with the 360 theres gonna be quite a few unhappy people. If the characters are deleted after the merge i wont be starting again thats for sure, theres nothing worse then starting an MMO again after you lose quite a good character.

Comment

If that is the case, I'd rather not bother and just wait for the retail. I've got plenty of stuff to be doing in the mean time.

That's a point, I have the PC game here untouched. I assume I can just make a character on the PC, and use it on the 360 final? Might as well do that I reckon.

Comment

is anybody around the ronafue area or whatever its called? i've played for a few hours and am still stuck at level 1, all i do is die. And nobody invites me or joins my party to help out. So if anyone fancies adding me as a friend my characters name is Gondor.

Also any tips for getting money to buy better armour so i might actually be able to defeat a hare in combat.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                If that is the case, I'd rather not bother and just wait for the retail. I've got plenty of stuff to be doing in the mean time.

That's a point, I have the PC game here untouched. I assume I can just make a character on the PC, and use it on the 360 final? Might as well do that I reckon.
                The content id is different, guessing the way this one always starts new characters on hydra

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                  I'll be playing tonight Tickle, you and me need to hit a party!

Though saying that, i'm thinking of recreating as a tarutaru whie mage.

Alright matey, will see you soon!

Comment

I'll join in, where are you guys so I can meet up and follow you around?

Comment

Valkrum Dunes logging on now. Wont have a keyboard thou

Comment

I'll be on at 11 if anyone's still on?

Comment

Huxx logging on now look me up and give me a hand

Comment

OMG... Musta spent summat like 4 hours to install and this and I have to wait another 2 hours for updates on FFXI before I can play it!

Looks like I won't be able to play this till the week after due to me needing to work away down sarth in London for a week!

Comment

Blimey, that's quite a wait. Took me 45 mins to register, 60 mins to install, 30 mins for the updates. I'm on BT ADSL, so no rocket powererd BB either. Still not sure whether I'm enjoying the game mind...

Comment

I am downloading stuff on newsgroups at max speed though on my 2mb line as well as running a 2nd PC for internet browsing as well as this one I'm using now...

So slow! I hope it's worth the wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X