No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XI 360 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to level 5 - If you've been killing from the start with Signet on then it's about 100 conquest points per level.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
      Whats the ring called?

How does it work? U get the bonus why its equiped? How do you know ur using it?

Comment

It's called an Empress Band. In FFXI there are items with 'enchantments'. You equip them, then after a certain amount of time (in the case of this item, 30 seconds), the "Empress Band" shows up in a menu and you can use it. This puts an icon at the top of your screen. You'll know when it stops because you'll get a message in your chat log "name's Dedication effect wears off."

Comment

The one ive gots call Chariot Band i have it equiped but done seem to be getttin any extra xp?

Comment

You have to 'Use' it in your item list aswell as wear it.

Comment

Is anyone up for some late night Valkurm Dunes after 10pm? I'm up to level 9 and i'll be Chariot Banding my way up to 10 when I get home from work.

Comment

Even though you're most likely bored of me stalking you, I will be. I think I'll be able to reach lv 10 by 10pm.

Comment

Not at all.

This is REALLY TAKING THE PISS!!

I just got Bounding Boots from a leaping lizzy.

Only thing is, I can't trade them and I can't wear them! they're Rare Exclusive!

ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Comment

Bought a usb keyboard for this but the num pad doesnt work. Anyone else find this? Everything else works fine

And before you ask, yeh thats with numlock on or off

Comment

I'll be up for it, if lvl 8 is good enough

Comment

is it possible for someone to level down? Cuz I saw this guy fighting this Rock Monster thingy, and they were really close to dying, but then he died....And then it say 'Level up' or something....

Then I jumped in and stole the kill

Comment

Yes, you can level down.

It'll happen to everybody at least once.

Comment

I levelled down quite a bit on the PC game, and it's what made me put the game back on the shelf and uninstall it... can be offputting for a newcomer for sure.

Been lucky on the 360 game though, as I've managed to get into a few parties and have always had help along the way.

In fact, on that note, the community on here seems to be so nice. Everyone here seems to watch eachothers back, even if they aren't in the party, will heal you when you look like your struggling, will come running to your aid when you type /help, and are just generally pleasent like that. I'll almost be a little sad when the servers get merged.

Comment

anyone up for an adventure now? Im only lv 4 but want to get into this! will be levelling up around bastok first area as Anchorman!

Comment

Anyway know if this is region free yet???

Comment

Working...
                                X