No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XI 360 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, starting to have problems getting off level 5 WHM!

I think I should do just camp the mines and keep hitting easy prey, it would be faster than trying to go for the decent challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
      Damn, starting to have problems getting off level 5 WHM!

I think I should do just camp the mines and keep hitting easy prey, it would be faster than trying to go for the decent challenges.
      White Mage and Black Mage are tricky to level up to Lv10, especially the last couple of levels (unless you do the Easy Pray looooooooong route). Why not party up with a WAR (or similar) and go after Even Match or Tough mobs and see how you go? I've never really partied Lv1 - Lv9 but I always thought it would be a good idea.
      Last edited by talizker; 13-01-2006, 16:22.

Comment

Well easy prey I can defeat in a couple of hits and they're giving me about 40exp per kill, as opposed to 50 for a decent challenge.

I should be able to hit 6 pretty quick providing I stick with those.

I remember the Fumaroles, trying to get off level 8 WHM... urrrrgh!

Comment

Well easy prey I can defeat in a couple of hits and they're giving me about 40exp per kill, as opposed to 50 for a decent challenge.

I should be able to hit 6 pretty quick providing I stick with those.

I remember the Fumaroles, trying to get off level 8 WHM... urrrrgh!
          EP's will give between 20 something and 40 exp but that gets a little more long winded the closer to Lv10 you get. DD's can do DC's and EM for between 50 and 100 exp. Personally I would rather team up, especially as WHM but of course the beauty of this game is doing it the way you want and enjoy ^^

Comment

Anyone know of where I can get a guide that tells me the rarity and RRP of certain items in the game?

Comment

Silvergun dislikes double posts.

sorry!

Comment

Oh i'm aware i'll need to party up the closer to 10 I get, but right now i'm pretty sure I can hit 6 quick with easy prey.

If you want to check how much to sell an item for, go to bid on it on the auction house and take a look at the price history for what other people have bought them for.

Or just shove everything on there for 1gil.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi
                  Anyone know of where I can get a guide that tells me the rarity and RRP of certain items in the game?

The only real way to do this is check the Auction house as the prices bare no resemblance to those on Live servers due to a totally different economy.

A common example is a Stack of Fire Crystals on Seraph 6000g, on 360 Beta 400g.

Comment

I'll be online tonight as well and im gonna have a look for a cheap USB keyboard as well.

Comment

Oh i'm aware i'll need to party up the closer to 10 I get, but right now i'm pretty sure I can hit 6 quick with easy prey.

If you want to check how much to sell an item for, go to bid on it on the auction house and take a look at the price history for what other people have bought them for.

Or just shove everything on there for 1gil.
                      What about how rare items are?

Comment

Pointy hat get!

Comment

Somewhere like www.allakhazam.com has that information, I think.

Comment

I've just bought it, I'm gonna go through the crap and hopefully I'll be able to play with some of you guys?

Comment

I'll be up for some training sessions if you guys haven't played before.

Comment

Yeah sure, I just dont hate a usb Keyboard . So I'll be quiet for today.

Comment

Working...
                                X