Final Fantasy XI 360 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talizker
    This is 99% correct. Once you reach Level 10 all Leveling from 10 > 75 will be done in parties of 6. There is one main exception which is the advanced job of Beastmaster (which I don't know that much about...). .
    Amongst other things I'm a level 61 Beastmaster on Garuda . Also I've done a journal of my expriences playing that job (subbed with Ninja) on our Linkshell forum - see http://s8.invisionfree.com/RLLMUK_Li...9&st=120&#last if you're at all vaguely interested. Apologies for the poor quality screenshots but I'm completely crap with Fraps.

First post on this forum since October 2004 - huzzah!

Comment

How are you finding the BST jobs solo abilities since the recent MPK changes?

Comment

Originally posted by C'
        How are you finding the BST jobs solo abilities since the recent MPK changes?
        Nothing near or even close to some of the explosion of Bst complaining that has been coming out of Allakazham forums. It changes the job, makes exp a bit slower and its annoying when pets 'poof' but thats about it really. To be honest I'm more annoyed that its got rid of trains going to and back from zones and the random aggro element of the game more than its specific effect on Bst. There's less danger but I liked the danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Systemshock
          Amongst other things I'm a level 61 Beastmaster on Garuda . Also I've done a journal of my expriences playing that job (subbed with Ninja) on our Linkshell forum - see http://s8.invisionfree.com/RLLMUK_Li...9&st=120&#last if you're at all vaguely interested. Apologies for the poor quality screenshots but I'm completely crap with Fraps.

First post on this forum since October 2004 - huzzah!
          Ah - Stolly! that looks superb, will take a read through for sure. I browse through the FFXI thread from time to time at RLLMUK and I nearly started playing on the same server as you guys back in 2004.

Comment

I haven't even managed to get as far as doing the play online updates, it just keeps failing.

****TY **** SQ, they are ****

Comment

Took about 5-10 mins to install and update the play online thing, then 15 mins or so to put all ya details and crap in. Now it says 39 mins left on the actual installation of the game.

Comment

I've been trying it since this time yesterday, must be ****tily optimised stuff combined with my ****ty UNI Broadband

Comment

Real do's.

I hope they have it at Smiths. I'll be on tonight for my first ever MMORPG experience!!!

I hope I can take my clothes off and streak around villages harrassing females!!

Can you go around beating random people once you become hard enough?

I want to steal stuff too!!

WOO!! I'm like a real-life Yuffie! I wonder what I should call my character!

Comment

Checked all round NW London and no sign of it.

Hoping GS have it tomorrow.

Comment

I'm phoning up all the newsagents in my town as I type.

Comment

Mine was the last one in a tiny little newsagents, the box thing it's in was battered i asked if he had anymore, said no and gave me that one with a couple of quid knocked off

Comment

I can't believe how **** this is, everything else on the ****ing 360 works, why can't it download the ****ting updates!

WHY!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
                            I haven't even managed to get as far as doing the play online updates, it just keeps failing.

****TY **** SQ, they are ****
                            I had no problems with either the 27 file POL update or the 800 file FFXI update last night.

Comment

It will do the first file in like 20 minutes, but it just keeps failing on the next one, usually at like 91% just to taunt me

Comment

Well, at least you have the ******* disc!!

Not ONE shop in my town has the magazine. Our football team is in the 1st division yet if our town was a football team it'd probably be somewhere down in the conference leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X