No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XI 360 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair - any chance you could shoot me off a friend request as well?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
      Nice one how much? ill bob it on the website
      erm.. i think 400, it should say on the delivery box tho ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Jashin
        Blair - any chance you could shoot me off a friend request as well?
        yeah been trying to get that working, it only seems to happen when you're online so I will keep trying

Comment

Excellent night tonite with fallows and silver!

Comment

Indeed, every night you guys are on, parties rock.

Comment

Grr I'm normally with the girlfriend until about 11 so I barely get a chance to play this during the week, I'm falling further and further behind you guys.

Comment

I wouldn't worry, this party might not last much longer now. If you need any help just /t Silvergun.

Comment

Died 6 times last night and ended with less EXP than I began with.

I'll be soloing the Mad Sheep just outside the Dunes if anyone needs me.

Comment

Server maintenance planned today for 2 hours?

WHAT AM I GONNA DO FOR 2 HOURS?!

Comment

Doesn't bother me, i'm kinda bored of this game now. I've been been a party and all I feel like I'm doing is running back and fourth without achieving anything

Comment

To be honest you really need to get to level 30 for things to really start to open up for you. At 30 you will have the opportunity to unlock the extra jobs as well as start progressing on the Chains of Promathia storyline which involves a series of 3 quite challenging battles in first chapter which are definitely worth attempting.

Also, the battle to obtain rank 3 is quite an exciting experience.

I know it sounds a long way off but even before then there are things to do. Have you even attempted any quests/missions that you can complete. View it as a race/EXP grind only and it will get incredibly tedious incredibly quickly.

Anyway, eventually managed to hit level 8 in a quick session this morning. The EXP I gained last night was more than enough to level me up but I kept dieing to Lizards after I killed them if they did Plaguebreath and poisoned me. 3hp a tick poison is incredibly potent at the low levels. Still fingers crossed for lvl9 tonight.

Comment

I'm still sticking with it, regained my Level 12 and i'm using the chariot band to help the soloing in the Konschtat Highlands while waiting for a dunes party.

Comment

Have any of you opened up Sub jobs yet?

Comment

Meh i come back from a weekend away plug in the USB keyboard i ordered, it sits there an does jack all. Plug it in PC and it's fine.

I'm fed up of it now.

Comment

Well I have to say that I'm loving this now. Got the keyboard (cheapo one from Argos), which obviously makes things much easier. Had some good party games, and am currently teamed up with Blair, as we're on similar levels. I love it how you can just bump into people from various places, chat and get a party going.

Does anyone know how long the servers are down for? The initial messages said two, but the final one before I looged off said 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X