No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have'nt across anything as strange as that.I've noticed my win was reset to 0 after the update but nothing as bad as what your saying.Don't really know how to help ya buddy
    I think a couple of the fights were single round matches, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Most of the time though I was playing bog standard, best of three, winner stays on. Ah well, I'll just have to hope it doesn't happen again! Typical though... can't take away my losses can it???

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
      I think we'll all be playing GRAW
      Watch out m8 ! I'll be filling you up with lead for all the beatings I got from you with DOA4 ! OH YEAH !
      Last edited by TheForce; 07-03-2006, 10:22.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy
        Typical though... can't take away my losses can it???
        Do you still have the option to reset your stats? if you do,i'd reset them.

TheForce: Your cruising for a bruising buddy! come thursday,the warfighter will be unleashed!

Comment

yeah buddy..... I'll be waiting for you.. I have a bullet specially made to make friends with your brains ! 8)

Comment

I aint done the update yet so will have the option to do it tonight, not sure what to do about it...

Also, connection upgraded to 2Mb so will be able to host a lobby with more than 3 players in it, woohoo, nothing can stop me now, hehehe !!

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
              yeah buddy..... I'll be waiting for you.. I have a bullet specially made to make friends with your brains ! 8)
              Oh,oh,oh...it's on now! *cold slaps TheForce across the face*

Comment

Whilst the two of you are getting busy with that **** I'll be popping a cap in yo asses from the other side of the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                  Whilst the two of you are getting busy with that **** I'll be popping a cap in yo asses from the other side of the map.
                  oh there's enough to go around.....why?.....you feel lucky...PUNK!?

Comment

This is a magnum .45 - The most powerful handgun in the world...........

Oh - never mind.

Hopefully collecting copies for myself, Gerry Helmet and Mardigan today - will be online all night tonight between GRAW & FN03 hopefully.

Comment

Make my day .. PUNKS !
                      *wraps bullet belts around neck.....loads his 2 M60's...... pumps Akira and Yoshimax full with hot lead*

I'll be on this evening for sure, my copy should be waiting at my door right now !

Comment

I'm gonna be ****ing raging if I don't manage to source this today.

Will be online ALL NIGHT tonight.

We seem to have majorly de-railed the DOA4 thread

Comment

Yes indeed,but i think we're the only ones who consistently contribute to it anyway.

Oh and DOA4 tonight when you've both got GRAW,and yoshi's got FN3?? i doubt it

Comment

yep, I can assure you that I will be pumping lead into everybody and everything that crosses my bloody path this evening !!

DOA4 will have to wait till I'm out of ammo....

ps. I'm gonna have some mates over at my place this evening so I'm not sure if I'll be playing it online this evening.

Comment

I had to download a new update when I started up DOA4 today. Anyone have any idea what it does, as I haven't noticed any differences yet?

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy
                                I had to download a new update when I started up DOA4 today. Anyone have any idea what it does, as I haven't noticed any differences yet?
                                The differences are huge. It's a character balancing update that removes moves, adds moves, changes the properties and damage of certain moves and more.

Full details.

Comment

Working...
                                X